this has probably already been asked but..

graciebabes

will hit target this time
hi everyone, restarting SW after abit of a rubbish stint on WW.. just been looking in my 'free branded foods' book, and the morrisons 'eat smart diet less than 3% fat sausages' are listed.. sure these aren't free are they?

only ask because this isn't the most up to date book, 2009 or 10 i think.

any help would be appreciated :]

xx

No, afraid not, they used to be free, but changed some time ago (a little over a year ago I think)

They are now only 1/2 syn each though, so still not too bad.

Are you going to join a group at all? You could just go for the first week to get the updated food optimising pack if you cant afford it every week. You could try and buy some of the food directory/free food/branded snack type books while you are there (but if its like my group, the consultant has to order the books in so you'd have to go back to group at least once to be able to pick them up!)

Still cheaper and more reliable than buying second hand stuff from e-bay I believe.

No, afraid not, they used to be free, but changed some time ago (a little over a year ago I think)

They are now only 1/2 syn each though, so still not too bad.

Are you going to join a group at all? You could just go for the first week to get the updated food optimising pack if you cant afford it every week. You could try and buy some of the food directory/free food/branded snack type books while you are there (but if its like my group, the consultant has to order the books in so you'd have to go back to group at least once to be able to pick them up!)

Still cheaper and more reliable than buying second hand stuff from e-bay I believe.

well i have alot of the books and stuff from about a year ago when i went.. so not too outdated! only resource i could really use is the website for the syns calculator, but after investing so much money in going to groups (ww and sw) have decided to go it alone and use the spare money on keeping fit and healthy food to keep me on track!

Back