Total Solution This has to be it!

Well done cate! Sounds like a successful fast day - look forward to seeing what you eat tomorrow :)

Hi, just a quick update on my first week of JUDDD. I lost 3.6lbs in eight days. Very pleased. All the details/thoughts/reflections are on my JUDDD diary. :)

So so pleased for you :) x

Well, in the spirit of keeping it real, I'm reporting the ups and the downs of my JUDDD experience. This week I'm not quite so in love with JUDDD - 0.4lbs gain???!!!! My rant is over on my JUDDD diary. :sigh:

Oh no! Going over to read your rant now xx

Well, in the spirit of keeping it real, I'm reporting the ups and the downs of my JUDDD experience. This week I'm not quite so in love with JUDDD - 0.4lbs gain???!!!! My rant is over on my JUDDD diary. :sigh:

Thats not so bad. I know a loss would be better but your body might just be catching up.
Hopefully you will get a great loss this week :)

Back on a downward trend with JUDDD this week even if the loss isn't much to write home about. 1.2lbs off. Still I can live with that considering the weekend of eating I've just had. If I just cut out the rubbish on my UDs and start some exercise then I should be able to hit a 2lb weekly loss and that would get me to 12st-ish by Christmas which I'd be more than happy with and then that would leave me with just 1st to lose to get to goal. Whatever happens, by next spring I will be slim and it really won't be that long coming around. I mean, in just six months we'll be half way through February, Valentine's Day will be two days away and I won't be dreading another 'fat' summer. Stay strong everyone. :)

Oh dear. 0.8lbs on this week. My thoughts on this are on my JUDDD diary. :rolleyes:

How are you getting on kate?
Are you still doing judd?

Back