Total Solution This has to be it!

Hope your weekend is going well Cate x

OMG...I have just gone back to have a good look at your beautiful man. ***** where do those men exist because they are not in the North East of England x

OMG...I have just gone back to have a good look at your beautiful man. ***** where do those men exist because they are not in the North East of England x

No, they're not in Cardiff either!!

Still exactly 15st today which is what I was on Friday. But I haven't had a 100% weekend. Had a roast dinner yesterday as my brother, S-I-L and niece arrived back from Switzerland for a couple of weeks and so mum did a big family dinner. My sister and her daughter were there too. So had the main meal (roast lamb, broccoli, green beans, carrots) with a couple of small roast potatoes but no wine and no dessert but probably had a bigger dinner than I really needed. Also, I can't really remember what I picked at on Saturday but I know I wasn't 100% then either.

Anyway, today I am re-committing to this. I've been getting a bit blase and it's got to stop. I still have 4st to lose to get to a healthy BMI. I want to be under 200lbs in a maximum of four weeks. That's 2.5lbs a week. We are moving into my Cardiff BFF's house for two weeks on Thursday to look after her cats while her family goes to Florida. She has one of those vibrating plates so I shall be using that daily. I know that doesn't burn calories but hoping it will help with toning. So, just over 10lbs to my next mini goal. Here we go.

You will smash that! You sound determined xx

You can do this Cate, be good and the next stone down could be yours in a couple of days xx

2.5 lb a week is a doable loss so give it a go Cate xx

I was so determined yesterday and then today I just caved. I had a pack for breakfast, then mid morning had four cream crackers with cheese, then two Kit-Kat Chunkies and now I've just had a Greek yoghurt with a big bowl of strawberries and blueberries. I've bought stuff for a salad too but am feeling OK after the yoghurt and fruit so am going to try and not have the salad. Will see how I go. Seriously thinking about jumping to JUDDD. I'm finding it harder and harder not to eat and it's depressing me that even my usual small cheats can reduce my weight loss to 1lb a week (I don't usually cheat as badly as I have today with the KKCs which added 560 cals to my day not to mention the 70g of carbs). To see people over on JUDDD eating pretty much what they want on four days out of seven and still managing to lose around 2.5lbs a week on average is really getting to me. Feeling fed up - with the diet and myself. Thing is, if I'm going to keep cheating so that my daily calories are around the 700-1,000 mark, will my metabolism just get used to this. Is the magic of JUDDD that you have just 500 on three days and then up to around 2000 on non fast days so that keeps your metabolism guessing. Is this why although I'm sure I'm consuming less calories as a daily average on Exante I'm not losing as fast as the JUDDDers? Just don't know what to do for the best. I really did what to get to 14st on Exante but just not sure I can keep going.

Sorry you've had a bad day Cate - to be honest if you really are struggling on a day to day basis then I would move to JUDD. Hopefully that will suit you better and you'll lose more and if the worst comes to the worst then there's nothing at all to stop you going back on a vlcd. I can't think of much worse than mentally struggling with this diet every day, I've been there and you're much stronger than me as you keep at it whereas I just give up. (((Hugs))) xx

Do what you think is right for you cate!
No point struggling and torturing yourself when you have options!
Give it ago and if it dont work switch back, no harm done xx

You've got to do what's right for you - I only did TS for two weeks and then made my own diet up and still lost over a stone and a half :)

Don't feel you have to stick to exante x

You won't be losing out by switching Cate. At least if you try it you will know whether that sort of diet is more effective for you. As others have said, you can always go back to Exante at some point if you feel like it x

Well I did end up having the salad last night (leaves, spring onions, small plum tomatoes, bacon and blue cheese with an olive oil and balsamic dressing, plus a small baguette!!) Weighed this morning and am still exactly 15st. I am not going to be 100% today but am going to try my hardest not to be as bad as yesterday. So today I've had a shake plus a Greek yoghurt (160 cals, 6g carbs) with a few blueberries and a teaspoon of soft dark brown sugar. Feeling very full and satisfied.

You just need to do whatever fits or feels right for you Cate - hope you're soon in the 14's xx

You seem to be really battling on TFR Cate at the moment, it's hard isn't it. I can ony echo what the others say and say why not give another plan a go. You may find that your metabolism can't keep up with you on something like JUDDD and you can sustain regular losses whilst being able to eat also. And again, as the others have said, you can always come back to Exante if you feel like it. Massive hug xxx

I can't add anything more than others have said, do what's right you you cate...xx

Back