Total Solution This has to be it!

Hi Cate. Your weight loss is great - if you weigh daily it's best to take one day at a time and then have your weekly weigh in.

Well done Cate that's a great loss. And well done on your first stone gone!

Well done, Cate. You've avoided the dreaded week 3 plateau. On to 16st x

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2:

Just read through your diary and so much of it resonates with me!! I can't wait to get back into
My size 14's (got so many lovely clothes that don't fit!) while I've been stuck in tatty old leggings and shapeless tops for the last 2-3 years! Terrible! Well done on your loss so far! Your doing really well, and I love how honest you are about any little cheats you have and that you don't let it spiral out of control! I need to take a leaf out of your book! Well done you!! Xx

Woo hoo cate, delighted for you. Well done.

meet your sister with regards to clothes.......

m

Well done on the week loss, that's really good. I think if you weigh daily you just have to accept that the losses will be small and occasional and that there will be gains - just look at your weekly loss as being the one that matters.

I did the whole wardrobe thing yesterday too, was hard work but I feel better for it.

You're doing great, keep at it x

And another one!

Hi, I hope you don't mind me posting on your diary but could you help me with a couple of questions please.
Can I have any 3 packs a day? I'm thinking spag Bol lunch, pasta dinner and bar for evening or something like that.
Also have you used the zero noodles to bulk out your meals? If so did it affect your weight lose?
Thanks in advance

Well done on the loss?.....it's brilliant

That's a brilliant loss Cate, well done.

Daily weighing isn't for everyone. Depends whether you end up getting frustrated with the fluctuations at the end of the day. Some weeks I'm fine with it & other weeks I'm not lol x.

Hi, I hope you don't mind me posting on your diary but could you help me with a couple of questions please.
Can I have any 3 packs a day? I'm thinking spag Bol lunch, pasta dinner and bar for evening or something like that.
Also have you used the zero noodles to bulk out your meals? If so did it affect your weight lose?
Thanks in advance

Hi Gemma,

Not 100% sure but I know you can have shakes three times a day. Re. the bars I think you can only have one of the new bars a day i.e. the double choc, the hot cross bun and the red berry but you can have two bars a day as long as the other one is one of the more flapjack style bars. Re. meals, I really don't know but I personally don't know how anyone could stomach more than one of these a day! LOL. Can anyone else help Gemma with this question? And no, I haven't used Zero Noodles.

Hi Gemma,

Not 100% sure but I know you can have shakes three times a day. Re. the bars I think you can only have one of the new bars a day i.e. the double choc, the hot cross bun and the red berry but you can have two bars a day as long as the other one is one of the more flapjack style bars. Re. meals, I really don't know but I personally don't know how anyone could stomach more than one of these a day! LOL. Can anyone else help Gemma with this question? And no, I haven't used Zero Noodles.

Zero noodles are fine, they are made from glucomannan, which is purely non soluble fibre and has no carbs or calories. All it does is act as a bulking agent so you feel fuller for longer, but is totally indigestible.

As for the packs, you can have whichever you like within your 3 a day, but some sources say to stick to 1 bar per day. Hope this helps.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2:

Thanks for everyone's congrats. Being on here is definitely helping me stay in control, knowing that I'm not the only one going through all this. I just keep looking at other's progress and thinking 'I just have to stick to this for five months and I'll be where so and so is, and I love looking at the inspirational pics. :)

Thanks for everyone's congrats. Being on here is definitely helping me stay in control, knowing that I'm not the only one going through all this. I just keep looking at other's progress and thinking 'I just have to stick to this for five months and I'll be where so and so is, and I love looking at the inspirational pics. :)

Lol I do that as well, see the people with the lower weights and work out in my head when I could be there :) x

Lol I do that as well, see the people with the lower weights and work out in my head when I could be there :) x

Katie, it's how I get to sleep! I'm constantly thinking about how much I could lose by when and then what clothes I'll be in basing this on my previous VLCD experience. Talk about obsessed. LOL.

I think we are twins! Me too!

I've got a spreadsheet in work that I once downloaded off here where it forecasts when you'll hit your goal - I'll while away a rainy lunchtime filling in estimated losses for the next ten weeks to see where it takes me. And I always go to sleep thinking that in ?August? I could weigh so much etc etc - what is weird though is I never see myself at goal, my mind won't go that far ahead.

We're a pair of nutters but I'm sure we're not alone on here!

Hi Gemma, Not 100% sure but I know you can have shakes three times a day. Re. the bars I think you can only have one of the new bars a day i.e. the double choc, the hot cross bun and the red berry but you can have two bars a day as long as the other one is one of the more flapjack style bars. Re. meals, I really don't know but I personally don't know how anyone could stomach more than one of these a day! LOL. Can anyone else help Gemma with this question? And no, I haven't used Zero Noodles.
Thank you very much for getting back to me cate, I really appreciate it. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Back