Total Solution This has to be it!

Hi Cate. How brave, signing up to match.com! I can't wit to hear who has contacted you and if any of them are to your liking! They'll certainly be lucky if you choose them. I love the dress. You will look really glamorous and sophisticated in it!

Errrr, don't you mean WHEN I get to goal and maintain, Mrs?!!! ;)
Blimey you are right Cate, I'm surprised at myself using that language - maybe my subconscious thinks I can't do this this time - I will have to have a word with it!!!

Just got back from the BBQ. Over indulged a bit on the meat front - one quarter pound burger, two sausages, one chicken leg, some salad, some coleslaw, couple of Pringles, few spicy coated peanuts. BUT I stuck to water despite there being a constant supply of Pimm's and I resisted the strawberry and blueberry gateau. I had a shake this morning and I'm not eating now tonight to try and minimise the calorie damage. Guestimating that probably no more than 1,000 cals consumed as a worst case scenario.

Hi Cate. Well done for resisting the gateau! Don't think you will have done too much damage at the BBQ. Hope you have a good Sunday.

Sounds like you had a great time - well done for resisting cake and pimms ;) have a lovely day

As it's mosty protein I can't see it would do much damage - so impressed with your resolve with the Pimms!

Hi Cate. Any developments with match.com?

Cate you made brilliant choices yesterday..well done

As others have said I can't see the BBQ food causing too much damage.

Brilliant news ewes re joining match.com, it's great that you now feel up to giving it a go, one of my best friends met her hubby on a dating site - looking forward to hearing about the people you meet xx

Well done at the BBQ Cate and for joining Match.com. You will look fab in your new dress x

Is it your weigh day tomorrow? If it is; good luck. So close to the next stones :fingerscrossed: for you!

How is today going Cate. you showed a lot of restraint yesterday sticking to the good stuff x

Well, on the scales this morning I was down 1lb bringing me to 15st 1lb. I'm trying hard to cling to my sanity and not to just chuck it all up and go screaming to the JUDDD site. The reason I'm clinging on by my finger tips is that I have eaten meat and salads twice this weekend but at no point did I go over around 800-1000 calories for either of the days so I'm hoping that I might see a bit more of a jump down in the next couple of days and that I've got one of those blips going on because of the real food in my body. Am going to aim to be 100% for next three days and then see where I am on Thursday morning. I am also going to get on the bloody rebounder. I know I keep on saying this but I really do have to. I have been in the 15s for the past seven weeks and I'm still not out of them. I can't bear to think of the 14s taking so long to get through when I eventually get into them. I really need this to speed up. So, no cheating, do some exercise and see if I can drop at least 3lbs this coming week. :mad: Oh, and drink more water. I am useless at getting the water down me.

Last edited:
My date dress has just been delivered. It's gorgeous. It's now hanging in the wardrobe waiting for me to lose another 2 stone before I even attempt to get into it.

It can be really frustrating can't it :( I think its partly because a vlcd slows your metabolism so much your body can manage to get by on hardly any calories without losing much weight. All I can say is don't give up, you'll be out of the blasted 15's soon, do what you said with the 100% and water and keep looking at that beautiful dress every time you feel like bailing. xxx

Hi IAF, love your NSV (non-scales victory for those reading this going :confused:). Well done hun. :)

Its hard Cate but give the100% a shot cos it does work. Be strict with yourself and upping the water is a must as it makes a difference to the speed the weight shifts. See how you feel once you've TS and re evaluate whats best for you x

Back