Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

Thanks hun. I'm just taking it a day at a time and a WI at a time.
Finding today difficult as we are snowed in and it's so cold I am craving comfort food.
I've stuck to it though and hopefully we will be able to get out and about in the next couple of days :) xx

Well done for sticking to it hun, it's hard at the best of times but with the weather the way it is at the moment doesn't help!! I find shopping helps! Lol!

Well you have successfully completed another day, well done!!

Well done for sticking to it hun, it's hard at the best of times but with the weather the way it is at the moment doesn't help!! I find shopping helps! Lol!

Well you have successfully completed another day, well done!!

Thanks Rachel. The weather makes it really difficult to drink a lot of water I find. At least that's another day done :) xxx

Thanks Rachel. The weather makes it really difficult to drink a lot of water I find. At least that's another day done :) xxx

Have you tried the vegetable flavoring? I find it really helps especially when it's cold it's like having a cup a soup and you can have two mugs a day. I also like peppermint tea and drink loads of that!

Have you tried the vegetable flavoring? I find it really helps especially when it's cold it's like having a cup a soup and you can have two mugs a day. I also like peppermint tea and drink loads of that!

No, I haven't tried the vegetable flavouring. I'll ask my CWP on Tuesday about getting some. Thank you Hun. I like peppermint tea too but haven't got any in at the moment xx

So weigh in this morning and another 2lb off which I am really pleased about :) had a big 7lb last week and I am due on so was expecting maybe a sts so really happy :)

Of plan this weekend for a hen weekend in Manchester, must make sure I apply some discipline tho and not go completely of the rails!!

Been sorting outfits today and Ford once it was hard to choose as I like them all and I have as limited wardrobe at the moment and I want choosing what to wear by weather it for or not!! For once I will be going out feeling like I fit in and not the token fat friend!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter xxx

Well done in your loss this week hun! That's excellent!!! You can't have much left to go after last week and this week? Must be less than a stone and a half now??

Enjoy Manchester, and also enjoy being one of the girls! What a lovely thought to never be the fat friend again!!!

You'll wow them!

Xx

Well done in your loss this week hun! That's excellent!!! You can't have much left to go after last week and this week? Must be less than a stone and a half now??

Enjoy Manchester, and also enjoy being one of the girls! What a lovely thought to never be the fat friend again!!!

You'll wow them!

Xx

Thanks hun!!! What an amazing feeling.... No longer the fat friend!!

Stone and a half to go :))

Feel amazing today!! Away this weekend with the girls and couldn't feel happier about going :)

Sis in law also did this before and after pic of me today, really made me feel great!

ForumRunner_20130328_230234.png

Whoa!!! That's incredible! You look fantastic!! Enjoy your weekend xx :)

Thanks missy! If I'm tempted to go overboard this weekend will just look at the picture and Remind myself how far I have come!!

Pics look amazing! Hope you had a nice weekend? xxx

Feel amazing today!! Away this weekend with the girls and couldn't feel happier about going :)

Sis in law also did this before and after pic of me today, really made me feel great!

View attachment 84233

WOW well done!! You look incredible!!

How's things Hun? :) xx

Sorry for last post, that was a prank, but someone who is not funny!! Husband and I perfectly well!

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Last edited:
So after having a week off, this is now my third day back on plan and it's true what everyone says, it is hard once you've had a break! Feeling good today tho apart from a bit of a headache.

So 9 more lbs until I move up to step 2 And then only a stone to go.... Can't believe it! My CDC has also asked if I would consider her being my sponsor abs for me to become a consultant which is really exciting and something thatI would love to do so going to full out the application form and see how I get on.

Hope everyone is doing really well and focusing on wearing those little summer dresses.... I know I am!

How's everything going hun? Did you get the 9lbs off? Hope all is well! :) xx

How's everything going hun? Did you get the 9lbs off? Hope all is well! :) xx

Hey hun, how are you?! Haven't been on here for ages! Been so busy! Lots of hen dos and two weddings this weekend including my brothers for which I am bridesmaid!

So I have now lost 79lb in total and about a stone off target. I haven't been losing lots lately but I haven't put on either so pleased about that!

Going to get this weekend out the easy then plan to be at goal for hols at the end of June!

Hubby and I sent our applications of today to become consultants so that's all betty exciting!

Hope everyone is doing really well :)

Hope you're well hun and enjoying Summer :)

Pop back soon! xx

Hello Stranger, Hope you are well! I did not do so well I did not get to my goal I maintained at 11 5 for quite a while and then the pounds have crept on! I am not currently 13stone 2.5 and gutted! but joined WW on Wednesday so am back on it but want to try to get to goal this time a pound at a time. I did contenplate CWP but have decided that I would get to goal and still have the issue with food. SW did not work out for me as it does not really teach you portion control and that is what I need.

So glad that you have been doing so well and hope to catch up with you soon. I am struggling to change my tracker but am sure that I will work it out!

Take Care
Theresa x x

Back