Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

It's always tricky getting your head back in gear on this plan, but it can be done and I know how strong you are! Those pounds will be back off in no time! :clap:

Thanks all for your comments, they are really encouraging me and I know you are right :)

Think I needed the gain to realise that I can't muck about on this diet and still get good results! I am well Bell in the zone now and looking forward to a good loss next week!!

Even baked tonight for red nose day tomorrow and wasn't even tempted by any of it!!

Btw Rachel, on your info you have a milestone, century??? What is this?? Xx

I have no idea! Lol! Lily, Theresa do with of you know? Amount of posts??

Just spotted this while looking at Theresa's piccies again. :)

It's actually a badge for people who've lost 100lbs (there's a similar half-century badge for those who've lost 50lbs).

For a short while there was a small glitch with the site which resulted in a lot of people having this badge activated by default. The glitch was fixed, but lots of people still have the badge displayed.

If you want to take it off - or claim your half century instead :) - go here: http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editprofile and scroll down to the Additional Informaton section. You should see the options there.

Just spotted this while looking at Theresa's piccies again. :)

It's actually a badge for people who've lost 100lbs (there's a similar half-century badge for those who've lost 50lbs).

For a short while there was a small glitch with the site which resulted in a lot of people having this badge activated by default. The glitch was fixed, but lots of people still have the badge displayed.

If you want to take it off - or claim your half century instead :) - go here: http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editprofile and scroll down to the Additional Informaton section. You should see the options there.

Thanks Lily, that's really helpful. I may just leave it there ready for when I get to 100lbs! Lol!

Thanks Lily, that's really helpful. I may just leave it there ready for when I get to 100lbs! Lol!

Seems like a good plan! :D :clap:

Hey babe, how you doing?? Xx

Great minds and all that, just posted on your thread!

I'm hanging in there.... Just! So much harder the closer to goal you get. Just can't lose focus.

You are doing fab! Xxx

How babe, how you doing? Things getting easier???

I saw 9 stone 13 and 3 quarters this morning!!!!! :0)

I'm soooooooo pleased!!!!!!!

How you doing hun??

Xxxxx

Rachel - have you been weighed?! xxx

Hey guys, thanks for your posts :) So been weighed today and have lost 7lb this week!!! Soooo pleased! Finally in the 12s and have lost over 5 stone! Really needed a good loss this week after my gain last week and it has spurred me on for another good week! Hen weekend Easter weekend so need to make some wise choices then too and I think the high from today will last til then :)

Susan - in the 9s!!!!! That is fab!!! You must be so please with yourself! We have the same amount left to lose!!

My CDC said that 10 more lbs and I will go up to 810 for the last stone :)

Goal seems a reality now and I can't believe that by the time of my brothers wedding I will have done what I set out to do and that is the first time I have done that when it comes to my weight! Perhaps I should touch some wood quick! Lol!

hope everyone is having a good week x

Hey guys, thanks for your posts :) So been weighed today and have lost 7lb this week!!! Soooo pleased! Finally in the 12s and have lost over 5 stone! Really needed a good loss this week after my gain last week and it has spurred me on for another good week! Hen weekend Easter weekend so need to make some wise choices then too and I think the high from today will last til then :)

Susan - in the 9s!!!!! That is fab!!! You must be so please with yourself! We have the same amount left to lose!!

Goal seems a reality now and I can't believe that by the time of my brothers wedding I will have done what I set out to do and that is the first time I have done that when it comes to my weight! Perhaps I should touch some wood quick! Lol!

Whoa!! Well done Rachel. That is fantastic.
You are a real inspiration and I look forward to following the rest of your journey. Hopefully, one day I will be saying that I'm as close to my goal as you are now. Vicky xxx

7lbs!!! Half a stone!!! That is amazing! I am so pleased for you! I found there is such a big difference between being 13 stone something and 12 stone something. 12 just seems more... acceptable! It doesn't seem 2 minutes ago that I was 12st 10, you will be at goal before you know it xxx

Whoa!! Well done Rachel. That is fantastic.
You are a real inspiration and I look forward to following the rest of your journey. Hopefully, one day I will be saying that I'm as close to my goal as you are now. Vicky xxx

Thanks Vicky! You will def get there!! How much do you want to lose? When I started it felt like it was going to take forever and I questioned if I would ever actually make it, but the time had flown and I know new that I WILL make it and so can you. There will probably done hiccups along the way but nothing that can't be sorted :) xxx

Thanks Vicky! You will def get there!! How much do you want to lose? When I started it felt like it was going to take forever and I questioned if I would ever actually make it, but the time had flown and I know new that I WILL make it and so can you. There will probably done hiccups along the way but nothing that can't be sorted :) xxx

I think that I want to lose at least 8 stone. I want to try and get into the 'normal' bmi range.
I think I have accepted that I might not always have good weeks but I think what is different this time is I don't let that put me off.
I stayed the same last week and so far this week I have been 100% SS.
Knowing that other people have done it really helps xxx

Hey babe!!!

Huge congratulations! 7lbs is amazing!!!! You are obviously back in the zone and rocking it!!! :0)

Your beating me, I'm 1.5lbs off my 5 stone!!! Hoping to get it this week!!! Fingers crossed!!

My CDC is also suggesting I go up a stage soon too, but I want to put it off as long as possible Nd lose as quick as possible... We have agreed to fights about it soon!!! :0)

You are going to look absolutely amazing at the wedding! So pleased for you babe! You have done fab!!! You are amazing! Xx

Wow!! Well done Hun 7lb is amazing and in the 12s YAY!!! :D xx

I think that I want to lose at least 8 stone. I want to try and get into the 'normal' bmi range.
I think I have accepted that I might not always have good weeks but I think what is different this time is I don't let that put me off.
I stayed the same last week and so far this week I have been 100% SS.
Knowing that other people have done it really helps xxx

Well done hun just take one day at a time and do whatever works for you, everyone is different :) Keep at it hun, that 8 stone will be of in no time!! X

Hey babe!!!

Huge congratulations! 7lbs is amazing!!!! You are obviously back in the zone and rocking it!!! :0)

Your beating me, I'm 1.5lbs off my 5 stone!!! Hoping to get it this week!!! Fingers crossed!!

My CDC is also suggesting I go up a stage soon too, but I want to put it off as long as possible Nd lose as quick as possible... We have agreed to fights about it soon!!! :0)

You are going to look absolutely amazing at the wedding! So pleased for you babe! You have done fab!!! You are amazing! Xx

Ah thanks hun! We are all amazing.. Nit ready doing this diet!! I'm finding weekends harder and harder! Hen do next weekend and have my outfit sorted so really happy and tomorrow I'm going to get a dress for my friends wedding in May. Tried it on a while ago and it's just gone down in the sale at house of fraser! Even if its too big by then can get it taken in :)

You will def get your five stone next week!! Exciting! Xxx

Well done hun just take one day at a time and do whatever works for you, everyone is different :) Keep at it hun, that 8 stone will be of in no time!! X

Thanks hun. I'm just taking it a day at a time and a WI at a time.
Finding today difficult as we are snowed in and it's so cold I am craving comfort food.
I've stuck to it though and hopefully we will be able to get out and about in the next couple of days :) xx

Back