Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

Yeah you're right about enjoying the holiday but getting straight back on it. I almost know now that I can do that rather than the usual oh well I've eaten loads on holiday so I may as well carry on!! Well done to you!!

I'm not how much longer I'll be SSing, need to chat to my CDC about it.... At 3lb a week I should be at goal by mid April and I'm assuming I'll stay on SS til with maybe the odd 810 week thrown in! We''ll see! How about you?

Hi Yvonne, you'll have an amazing result! Thursday will be here quick and all the hard work will be worth it :)
Hi RWroe! I'm pretty stoked about my 1st weigh-in. My pants are already a little looser in the waist. (holla!) Thanks for cheering me on.

Well.done Yvonne, thats fab!! Keep going and the weigh in on Thursday will be an awesome one!! It's such an amazing feeling when you step on your CDC scales and the numbers just keep going down!!

Yeah you're right about enjoying the holiday but getting straight back on it. I almost know now that I can do that rather than the usual oh well I've eaten loads on holiday so I may as well carry on!! Well done to you!!

I'm not how much longer I'll be SSing, need to chat to my CDC about it.... At 3lb a week I should be at goal by mid April and I'm assuming I'll stay on SS til with maybe the odd 810 week thrown in! We''ll see! How about you?

Finding this week hard, but it's been a long day.. Started work at 7 and have just left office at 8.30 tonight.. I feel shattered now!

I'm hoping to be at goal by mid April too just hope I can keep going... Somedays are so hard!

I've had a hard few days too, not sure why just boredom I think and feeling sorry for myself! So to cheer myself up I tried on my work trousers and jeans that I wore at the start on the diet and my god they were huge! Made me realise how far I've come in such a short space of.time and put me on a bit of a high! If you have any old clothes, do it!!

WI tomorrow, would like 3lbs if poss :)

Stick with it :) x

Hi just read your diary you have done fantastic well done love ready you diary! I can relate so much to what you have written, I have not done a diary myself I started by diet journey in 2011 at a size 22 and did a mixture of WW and SW and then started on CWP last Jan 18 with 3.5 stone to lose to get to my own goal of around 11.5 stone I did CWP until May and loved reading everyones posts but never posted myself! I got to my goal and then maintained my weight until around September this year and then got really naughty and put back on 23lb. I am on day 8 and lost 13 at weigh in last night which I was really pleased at! I was around the same weight as you when I started and got into my size 12's which was fantastic! People I had not seen for a long time did not recognise me! I have crept back into a 14 prior to starting again and am going to get back into my 12's again and then throw the 14's away and try to maintain my weight!You can do this and I look forward to reading your diary! I noticed at the beginning of your diary you mentioned about keeping track of post and using your I pad I have also wondered how you keep track to see if people post and if there is any way you can be notified? I sometimes use my I phone and its difficult to keep track of the posts it will be interesting to find out if there is a way!Good Luck with your journey and congratulations on getting into the 14's and I look forward to seeing how you are doing.Take Care Theresa x

Hi Theresa, thanks for your message! I'm glad you have enjoyed reading my diary, its really helped me along the way maybe you should start one? Think it will still really help when I am maintaining. Had another weigh in tonight and have lost mother 3lb so really happy. The weeks seem to fly by and I know I will be at goal in no time.

im sure maintaining is the hardest bit and you have done well to come back and get it sorted rather than let it get out of hand. Good luck to you!

you can subscribe to a thread ad it will ask if you want email notifications. Also when you click to see all those you are subscribed to, the threads with new posts in them will be in bold. Hope this helps! :)

Brilliant - another 3lb down! xxx

Thanks chicky will head over and read your update!

Well done on dtarting a diary Theresa, I shall head over and take a look! :)

So WI today and another 3lbs down so still nicely on track and feel great!

Brought my first ever pair of skinny jeans today and some lovely ankle boots to wear with them and I felt on such a.high!! I NEVER thought I would wear skinny jeans let alone look good in them!

Have had so many nice comments over the last few.days, its been lovely and really spurred me on. One of my best mates has also started CD and in her first week has.lost 10lbs, just so chuffed for her! We are.going to Ascot in June and will look amazing in our pretty little summer dresses!

Hope everyone is getting on well :)

Hi Nikki, Wroe and mum, had my 1st weigh in today and I'm down 7.2 lbs!!!! I am stoked! Or "chuffed" as you say across the pond :scale:. I'm so encouraged by my results. My next goal is to be under 200 lbs. Just 19 pounds away. I'm hoping I can accomplish that by the end of January. fingers crossed.

It's really uplifting to read all you posts. It's nice to feel like I'm not in this all alone. Thank you to all for sharing your stories :)

Well.done Yvonne, thats fab!! The big losses really spur you on for another week and youll be under 200 in no time! My next goal is to get under 200, 5lbs away so maybe, just maybe I can get there this week, but who knows!

Hope you all have a great weekend x

That's a great start Yvonne - won't be long a all until you are back in the 100s!

Yay for the skinny jeans Rachel. You sound really happy and upbeat - such a lovely and positive post from you :)

That's a great start Yvonne - won't be long a all until you are back in the 100s!

Yay for the skinny jeans Rachel. You sound really happy and upbeat - such a lovely and positive post from you :)

Yes, back into the 100's would be wonderful! It's been about 8 years since I was under 200. Really feeling strong and looking forward to success!

I do feel really upbeat, loving this diet!

Just had a girls night in.round mine with some of my best and oldest friends, such a laugh!!! I cooked jacket spuds and.fillings for them all, then chocolate after and they were drinking wine and I didn't touch any of it and didn't miss it!! They were all really complimentary about how good I looked and it made me feel great!

Hope you guys are all having a good weekend xxx

Hi guys I'm doing.really good this week :) Wore the skinny jeans and boots yesterday and felt fab! Such good comments from family too! Every day is a step closer to goal and I'm loving it! So much on this year and to be slim for!! How are you doing Susan? Back on track after hols?

Casswass, the first week is tough but I promise you after that it's easy and the results are so quick it keeps you motivated. I never thought I could do this diet, tried once a few years ago and never got passed the first few days! I cam honestly say it's life changing and I am only half way through! Stick with it, youll do amazing and this place really helps! X

Hi Rachel,

Yeah I'm back on track, lost 5.5lbs this week! Real delighted!.I'm lower now than I was before the holiday, hurrah!

I'm finding it mentally harder being back on CD, I constantly want food, but I'm coping... Can't remember if this is how I felt last time I did week 1, but I'm hoping this excellent loss will help boost me along!

Sounds like your doing fab... Skinny jeans sounds great! Well done you hun xx

Back