Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

Hi Chicky! How are you getting on?! I was just coming on here to update as I had my last weigh in this morning for Xmas and I've lost another 6lbs so 37 in total and exceeded my target!! Yay! Also picked my dad up from the airport today, he hasn't seen me since I started the diet and noticed the difference straight away!

NY we are.going for a meal at a lovely restaurant near us, and it's the only night I'm having off plan over the festive season. Having said that I'm still going to be very careful and probably not drink, just want to keep going, don't want to lose momentum!

Hope you are still doing well and sticking to it 100%? X

Hiya! Well don on the scales - 6lbs at this stage is amazing!

I've just updated my diary. I'm not doing too badly considering the time of year and that I have had 2 events this weekend. I guess I've been doing more SS+ rather than pure SS however I am looking forward to having 2 full days straight on packs before Xmas day.

NYE sounds fun. We're at a restaurant too so I will be careful with my food choices but I will be drinking (last time for ages as come Jan 1st, there will be no exceptions to the plan!) I do now understand the momentum thing - you're doing fab :)

Ah thanks Chicky, sounds like you are doing fab too! SS+ is great way to get through this time of year, I've done SS+ since day one and I've still had good losses so I am sure you'll do great!

I'm not seeing my CDC until 4th Jan now but I'm going to go and use Boots scales on the 28th/29th to make sure I am still losing!! Want to be in the 14s by NYE!!!

You're doing fab, keep it up!! X

So it's Xmas eve and I think this year feels different and I think it's because I'm not eating and drinking all the festive food! Don't miss it in the slightest and I am not tempted, just feel different...

I'm starting to understand the saying, nothing tastes as good as being slim feels. I have a way to go yet but with my changing shape and all the lovely comments I am getting I am on a bigger high than any food has ever given me!!

I'm staying on plan over Xmas as I don't want to undo any of my hard work and as a massive foodie I'm sure it will be hard but IT IS POSSIBLE! Food does not control us, we control ourselves and our choices.

My husband is so proud of me and he tells me everyday how amazing I look and no food will make me feel as good as that does!

I still have a long journey ahead and then the fun of maintaining but I know I can do it with all the support I have :)

Hope you all have a fab Xmas x

So it's the endof boxing day and I planned yo eat Xmas and boxing day but deep down hoped not too..... I did however eat but was very restrained and for the rest of this week, until NY I will SS and then meal NY eve and then SS again until weigh in on the 4th, after that back to SS +, still plan to lose over Xmas break!

Hope everyone is doing well x

Well done! Seems like we approached the festivities similarly and I feel so much better for it! Hope you're having a lovely break xxx

I feel much better for it too! Back to SS today and have felt a little hungry bit the water seems to have sorted that. SS until NY and then back to SS+. Going to weigh myself Saturday at Boots to see how I am doing and then official weigh in on the 4th!

Well done on doing so well, read your diary entry and you've been really good!

So had an unofficial WI today at Boots as not seen my CD since the 21st and seeing her Friday and another 3lb off so v v happy!! Will be in the 14s come Friday hopefully!! Also got some fab bits in the sales today and got into some fab size 18 skinny jeans!! Didn't get them tho as will wait a few more weeks when I'm in a size 16!!

NY eve meal tomorrow which I am going to enjoy but not go mad and I may treat myself to a glass of champers!! Wearing my nee dress which I feel and look great in! Lol!

Hope you all have a fab NY and catch up in 2013!

Well done Rachel. Have a fab, fab time tonight :)

And you Chicky, thanks x

Are you coming out of Ketosis for it? x

Hi Chicky, sorry only just seen your post! I did eat NYE, but small amounts and even.tho I only had a few glasses of white wine spritzers I was really hungover and felt quite sick! Totally put me off any alcohol again and I used to be a wine monster!! Lol!

How are you getting on? I have a WI Friday, first one in two weeks, really hope to be in the 14s!!

Hi Chicky, sorry only just seen your post! I did eat NYE, but small amounts and even.tho I only had a few glasses of white wine spritzers I was really hungover and felt quite sick! Totally put me off any alcohol again and I used to be a wine monster!! Lol!

How are you getting on? I have a WI Friday, first one in two weeks, really hope to be in the 14s!!

Glad you had a good time! I'm doing ok, made good choices food-wise on NYE (lots of green salad from the salad bar + lean meats) but I had cocktails so was not a pretty sight yesterday! Tomorrow's WI will definitely be affected, but hey ho, no more plans now. Did you feel good in your dress? Fingers crossed for the 14s!

Well done.making such good choices! I'm sure you'll still get a cracking result tomorrow, let me know how you get on, what time is weigh in?

I felt amazing in my dress and got lots of lovely compliments which was fab. Got quite a few comments back at work today too as they haven't seen me for two weeks so that was really nice.

Good luck tomorrow!

Well done.making such good choices! I'm sure you'll still get a cracking result tomorrow, let me know how you get on, what time is weigh in?

I felt amazing in my dress and got lots of lovely compliments which was fab. Got quite a few comments back at work today too as they haven't seen me for two weeks so that was really nice.

Good luck tomorrow!

6pm, eek! I will let you know!

Good news on the compliments - what a boost!

Good luck! Only 40mins to go!!

I lost 12lbs and 23 inches :) xxx

WOW that is AMAZING!! You must be so chuffed, all that hard work and dedication was worth it! Very proud of you, congrats!

So first weigh in today for two weeks..... 5lb loss and hit 3 stone loss!!! So happy!!! TOTM and wasn't sure if I would do 5lb this week so I am really really chuffed! All stocked up for the week ahead and couldn't be more motivated!!

Hope you are all getting on good this week :)

OMG, that's amazing! I hope my losses follow your kind of pattern, they've been consistently good! And in the 14s, yay! Next stop 13s, they'll be here before you know it :D

Back