Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

I'll be starting my diary properly from Tuesday, did kinda start it last night, have 11 days from start to first weigh in so I'll need all the help I can get!

I'll be starting my diary properly from Tuesday, did kinda start it last night, have 11 days from start to first weigh in so I'll need all the help I can get!

Excellent ill head over take a look subscribe to it! Good luck! First few days are hard but if you stick with it I promise in a few weeks you'll feel like a different person!!

Hi everyone! So 3lb off this week :) Still on target for goal in May and still seem to be losing well each week :)

So away this weekend with OH, can't wait! Hope you all have fab 100% weekends, I'll probably pop by to say hello while chilling out at the hotel :)

Hi Rachel, well done that is fab losing 3lb and also being still on target for your goal for May! I am hoping to have lost more than a pound this week but even if I do I am still sticking to it 100% as 12lb to loss is going to come off slower! Have a fab weekend I am do Jealous would love to be a spa this weekend! Enjoy the time with your hubby and being pampered!

Hope to catch up with you soon x x

So while hubby is still at the gym thought I would check in and update on yesterday..... Arrived at the hotel early afternoon and it's lovely. I had planned to stick totally to plan but.... Last night I had G&T'S, pretzels, pistachios, falafel, olives and millionaires shortbread!!! Did I enjoy it..? Maybe for the split second I had it in my mouth, but as the night wore on I felt sluggish and bloated and realised this is how I felt everyday 14 weeks ago and it was horrible! Went to bed feeling bloated and sick and woke up this morning still feeling bloated, can't even face a product yet so having been for a quick swim I am having some water and a peppermint tea to try and settle the stomach a bit. Last night was a very good lesson for me to learn. I don't like feeling like that anymore, I like feeling light, slim and most of all in control! I'm sure last night won't have done any damage on the scales but that's not the point. Clean living for me from now on :)

So today we plan to shop in oxford and its snowing!!! Don't think that will stop me though, need to get some smaller clothes as I am only going to get smaller from here!!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and being 100% :)

So the weekend away is over and back to 100% today. I enjoyed the weekend, didn't go crazy and now straight back on it. Only thing is feeling ill today, sore throat and ears, think I may be coming down with a throat infection but I hope not!!

Time to get back into keotosis and be 100% until the end of March.... Easy!!! Lol!

Decided this week I'm going to.do four products a day rather than three and the meal, think that'll give me a boost after slight over indulgence this weekend :) Wish me luck!!

Hiya Rachel, glad you had a great weekend away but have for straight back on it, that bit can be hard!!

So know what you mean about enjoying your food but then feeling bloated and sick! That's eXactly how I felt it and it reminded me of how I always used to feel! It's not a nice way to feel! Thinks it's quite good we remember this as it will help keep us on track I'm sure!!

So how much more you got to lose??

Xx

Yeah I agree, it reminded me of how I felt pretty much every day 14 weeks ago and I don't want to go back to that!

Got some lovely skinny jeans at weekend.so that has been yet another high for me!!

ForumRunner_20130210_213731.png

ForumRunner_20130210_213741.png

being able to buy clothes like this keeps me going!! Have put another 20 items of 'fat' clothes on eBay tonight and already selling well :)

As of weigh in Friday I still have 2 stone 10lbs to lose. Seems so much more doable than the 6st 12lbs I started at!!

How's things with you Susan? How much more do you want to lose?

Rachel, you look AMAZING!!! What fab photos! I'm not suprised it is helping spur you on!!!

Well i took the easy way out and i took all my fat clothes to the charity shop at the weekend.... 10 massive pink sacks of the things!!!! and i now have a rather empty wardrobe!!! am hoping to get to goal and then go on a massive shopping spree! =0)

Well i am weighing in tonight, and hoping i have stayed the same from two weeks ago, as my birthday binge was massive!!!! so from the sounds of it, i reckon we've both got about the same to go!!!

I know what you mean though, when i started i had in my head 6-7 stone and it sounded so impossible, now though it seems just around the corner!!!

I'm hoping i will get to my first goal of 9 stone 7lbs by mid April, and as thats only 25.5lbs, i hope it wont be too difficult.... not sure if the losses will start slowing though now, as we get closer?

I've been back ssing all week, so reckon i have undone all that the binge did, and i am now hoping to plow on until i reach goal!

I weighed in two weeks ago at 11 stone 4.5lbs.... id initially said i was wanted to get down to 9 stone 7lbs, but i'm now wondering about going a little further into the 8's.... I'm really unsure and will probably have to wait and see how i look at these weights.... i still have a lot of fat on my hips, thighs and tum and i'm hoping this last 2-3 stone will get rid of this.... fingers crossed!!!

So the weekend away is over and back to 100% today. I enjoyed the weekend, didn't go crazy and now straight back on it. Only thing is feeling ill today, sore throat and ears, think I may be coming down with a throat infection but I hope not!!

Time to get back into keotosis and be 100% until the end of March.... Easy!!! Lol!

Hi Rachel, I am glad you had a fab time at the weekend and after your little treats it great to see you are back on plan! I hope you are feeling better now and the illness has not taken hold!

I think having the 4 products sounds like a great idea and the meal this way you will not be feeling the shock to your system. Good luck for the week ahead x x

Rachel, you look AMAZING!!! What fab photos! I'm not suprised it is helping spur you on!!!

Well i took the easy way out and i took all my fat clothes to the charity shop at the weekend.... 10 massive pink sacks of the things!!!! and i now have a rather empty wardrobe!!! am hoping to get to goal and then go on a massive shopping spree! =0)

Well i am weighing in tonight, and hoping i have stayed the same from two weeks ago, as my birthday binge was massive!!!! so from the sounds of it, i reckon we've both got about the same to go!!!

I know what you mean though, when i started i had in my head 6-7 stone and it sounded so impossible, now though it seems just around the corner!!!

I'm hoping i will get to my first goal of 9 stone 7lbs by mid April, and as thats only 25.5lbs, i hope it wont be too difficult.... not sure if the losses will start slowing though now, as we get closer?

I've been back ssing all week, so reckon i have undone all that the binge did, and i am now hoping to plow on until i reach goal!

I weighed in two weeks ago at 11 stone 4.5lbs.... id initially said i was wanted to get down to 9 stone 7lbs, but i'm now wondering about going a little further into the 8's.... I'm really unsure and will probably have to wait and see how i look at these weights.... i still have a lot of fat on my hips, thighs and tum and i'm hoping this last 2-3 stone will get rid of this.... fingers crossed!!!

Hey Hun you are doing so well!! Well done on getting back on it after the binge for your birthday, I think that's part the battle! 14 weeks ago if I had been on a diet and gone away for the weekend I would over over eaten the whole time and then used it as an excuse not to diet for another month! Lol!

Yeah sounds like we have about the same to go, we could be celebrating goal at the same time and helping each other through maintenance! I'm the same about where the fat is still sticking and like you I hope the fat comes off there over the next couple of stone!! Like you I'm going to play it by ear re my final goal, just see how I look and feel nearer the time, its hard to tell at this stage I think.... I'm just waiting for people to start saying 'oh don't lose anymore' but they just have to get used to the new me! Lol!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, let me know how you get on :) x

Hi Rachel, I am glad you had a fab time at the weekend and after your little treats it great to see you are back on plan! I hope you are feeling better now and the illness has not taken hold!

I think having the 4 products sounds like a great idea and the meal this way you will not be feeling the shock to your system. Good luck for the week ahead x x

Hi Theresa, hope you are having a good Monday? I'm feeling worse than yesterday and already in bed just chilling, catching up on here and watching TV :(

So when is your next weigh in? Mine isn't until Saturday so plenty of time to drop a bit from the weekend, hoping for 3lbs.....

Hey Hun you are doing so well!! Well done on getting back on it after the binge for your birthday, I think that's part the battle! 14 weeks ago if I had been on a diet and gone away for the weekend I would over over eaten the whole time and then used it as an excuse not to diet for another month! Lol!

Yeah sounds like we have about the same to go, we could be celebrating goal at the same time and helping each other through maintenance! I'm the same about where the fat is still sticking and like you I hope the fat comes off there over the next couple of stone!! Like you I'm going to play it by ear re my final goal, just see how I look and feel nearer the time, its hard to tell at this stage I think.... I'm just waiting for people to start saying 'oh don't lose anymore' but they just have to get used to the new me! Lol!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, let me know how you get on :) x

Hi Hun,

Well I just got back from weigh in and I lost half a pound.... I'm pleased as I gained over 9lbs last weekend!

Yeah your right, I would have never got straight back on diet after binge, it was hard with all the leftovers, but still I did it!! Never would have before!!

Fingers crossed to us both celebrating goal soon together, i cannot wait to get to goal!!

A friend said to me other day I'd lost too much, but she then commented to my oh that I was smaller than her so I reckon maybe she's upset I'm smaller and isn't really saying I'm too slim for my benefit!

How'd you find getting back on the diet After your break?

Xx

Well done hun thats fab, starting again on a level playing field, now plain sailing all the way to goal!!

I do wonder sometimes if people say it as they are so used to us being the 'bigger' one and sometimes I think it can be their insecurity. The thing that makes me laugh is those that say it as a size 12 and I want to say, you're a size so why shouldn't I be! Lol! It just takes time for people to adjust I think, including us! Lol!

I'm finding getting straight back on it ok although feeling under the weather but not related to diet. Doing 4 a day rather than the added meal so cals will be lower this week so hopefully a boost after the weekend and a good result on Saturday!

Hi Theresa, hope you are having a good Monday? I'm feeling worse than yesterday and already in bed just chilling, catching up on here and watching TV :(

So when is your next weigh in? Mine isn't until Saturday so plenty of time to drop a bit from the weekend, hoping for 3lbs.....

Sorry to hear you have not felt great today! I hope you start to feel better! M next weigh in is on Wed really nervous would love to lose 2lb this week?

Hope you start to feel better tomorrow hun! X x

I'm just waiting for people to start saying 'oh don't lose anymore' but they just have to get used to the new me! Lol!

x

I've started getting this over the past week. Makes me laugh. One bloke at work says it every day! I didn't start to lose weight for him so I won't stop losing weight for him either! Then I get the questions like 'why do I want to lose more?' 'who am I losing it for?' Grrr. I just try and cut them right off now and not enter into it. If only they had been so vocal when I started putting weight on! But that would never happen, would it?! xx

Well done hun thats fab, starting again on a level playing field, now plain sailing all the way to goal!!

I do wonder sometimes if people say it as they are so used to us being the 'bigger' one and sometimes I think it can be their insecurity. The thing that makes me laugh is those that say it as a size 12 and I want to say, you're a size so why shouldn't I be! Lol! It just takes time for people to adjust I think, including us! Lol!

I'm finding getting straight back on it ok although feeling under the weather but not related to diet. Doing 4 a day rather than the added meal so cals will be lower this week so hopefully a boost after the weekend and a good result on Saturday!

Absolutely, how can someone at a size 8 or 10 tell you your too slim at a 12 or 14!!! Your probably right they are adjusting, but I also think it is sometimes insecurity...

I'm feeling better being on the diet at the mo, had a food day today and an starting to feel a bit more like I was before Christmas... Hoping it lasts as I was really doing well before Christmas and the weeks just flew past! Def what I need now!!!

Goal here we come!!! :)

I've started getting this over the past week. Makes me laugh. One bloke at work says it every day! I didn't start to lose weight for him so I won't stop losing weight for him either! Then I get the questions like 'why do I want to lose more?' 'who am I losing it for?' Grrr. I just try and cut them right off now and not enter into it. If only they had been so vocal when I started putting weight on! But that would never happen, would it?! xx

Funny you should say that, so many people greet me at the moment with hello skinny etc (don't get me wrong I like it) the other day our chief exc came in and said alright skinny and I laughed and.said isn't it funny how you never used to say alright fatty!! Lol!

I like your point about not starting to lose weight for that person so why stop for them.... I'm going to remember that one :)

Absolutely, how can someone at a size 8 or 10 tell you your too slim at a 12 or 14!!! Your probably right they are adjusting, but I also think it is sometimes insecurity...

I'm feeling better being on the diet at the mo, had a food day today and an starting to feel a bit more like I was before Christmas... Hoping it lasts as I was really doing well before Christmas and the weeks just flew past! Def what I need now!!!

Goal here we come!!! :)

Hey hun glad you are back on a roll!! The weeks will start to fly now I'm sure. Must feel nice to have that feeling back that you had before Xmas. Roll on May and getting to goal!!!

Back