Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

Hi Rachel he you feeling today Hun? I am so looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow really hoping to lose 2lb!

Hope you have had a good day? X

Hi Theresa, not too bad thanks, still got a sore throat making it painful to swallow but other than that I don't feel too bad.

How's your week going? What time is WI? Excited for you! Let me know how you get on. Mines Saturday this week and even after the weekend extras I still want 3lbs!! Doing four products a day so hoping that'll give me a boost :)

You look AMAZING!! Oh wow well done hun :D xx

Thanks hun! I see from your diary you are doing fab too! Well done sticking to just the water on your shopping trip! Been at sister.in.laws today as her bday and.there was pancakes, choc cake etc and I'm just not tempted!!

Hi Theresa, not too bad thanks, still got a sore throat making it painful to swallow but other than that I don't feel too bad.

How's your week going? What time is WI? Excited for you! Let me know how you get on. Mines Saturday this week and even after the weekend extras I still want 3lbs!! Doing four products a day so hoping that'll give me a boost :)

Hi Rachel my weigh in is at 7pm! Good luck for Sat yes will let you know! I would love 2lb but will just have to wait and see? Having a good week feel so much slimmer wore a pencil skirt today which fitted really well and made me feel good! X

Hi Rachel my weigh in is at 7pm! Good luck for Sat yes will let you know! I would love 2lb but will just have to wait and see? Having a good week feel so much slimmer wore a pencil skirt today which fitted really well and made me feel good! X

Good luck! Just posted on your diary before I saw this saying 7pm :)

Bet you looked awesome in your skirt. I have some new.dresses but haven't worn them to work yet as it is so different to what I would wear its almost scary to wear them.... If that makes sense?!

Good luck! Just posted on your diary before I saw this saying 7pm :)

Bet you looked awesome in your skirt. I have some new.dresses but haven't worn them to work yet as it is so different to what I would wear its almost scary to wear them.... If that makes sense?!

Hi Rachel thanks Hun got to admit I am enjoying wearing new clothes and feeling good! Common you have done so well take that step into the unknown ! I never used to wear clothes and say I don't wear skirts but in fact I looked so bad in tzHem that I used this excuse! It seemed funny buying skirts and dresses and everyone would comment on how nice I looked this spured me on to stop wearing trousers and to be more feminine!

Hope you have had a good day x

So I wore the dress to work on Thursday and got so many lovely comments! Don't think I have ever worn a dress to work before and people definitely noticed!

So that was a highlight this week but I've had some low points this week.... Stupid moments when I've craved food that I shouldn't be having! I haven't given in but have felt a little sorry for myself.

After last weekend away and having the fri and sat night eating out I've done four products a day rather than three and a meal as it works out less cals. Weigh in is tomorrow so its been 9 days since the last one and today I was getting impatient. I know I have come out of ketosis last weekend and hoped to be back in now. So I ended up going to boots at lunchtime today and using their electronic scales. I had a full bladder at the time but it says I have out on a lb!!! I will be so gutted if I have but I know I should just go by my CDC scales. I also need to learn to like how I look and feel and not be hung up on the numbers. Why is it we always get caught up on the numbers and not the fact we have dropped 3 sizes and even they are now getting loose! Lol!

roll on tomorrow and the hope that my CDC scales are kinder.

Hope everyone is getting on well x

So I wore the dress to work on Thursday and got so many lovely comments! Don't think I have ever worn a dress to work before and people definitely noticed!

So that was a highlight this week but I've had some low points this week.... Stupid moments when I've craved food that I shouldn't be having! I haven't given in but have felt a little sorry for myself.

After last weekend away and having the fri and sat night eating out I've done four products a day rather than three and a meal as it works out less cals. Weigh in is tomorrow so its been 9 days since the last one and today I was getting impatient. I know I have come out of ketosis last weekend and hoped to be back in now. So I ended up going to boots at lunchtime today and using their electronic scales. I had a full bladder at the time but it says I have out on a lb!!! I will be so gutted if I have but I know I should just go by my CDC scales. I also need to learn to like how I look and feel and not be hung up on the numbers. Why is it we always get caught up on the numbers and not the fact we have dropped 3 sizes and even they are now getting loose! Lol!

roll on tomorrow and the hope that my CDC scales are kinder.

Hope everyone is getting on well x

Hi Hun well done you on wearing the dress! What a great boost! I Feel for you stressing a little this week after your weekend away and coming out of ketosis! Good luck tomorrow Hun! Don't stress the CD scales are the ones you need to count on as they are the ones you normally weigh in on!

You are so right with your point about about learning to love the way you look and feel and not be hung up on the scales! I need to take a leaf out if your book and do the same!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Rachel x x

Thanks Theresa, I wouldn't take a leaf out of my book just yet as I am still hung up on the numbers! Lol! Think it's a work in progress!! :) I'll update tomorrow on WI!!

So weigh in this morning and 3lbs down!!! So happy with that!! Thought I would pop into Next on the way home and try on some size 14 jeans and see how far away I was from getting into them and they fit.... So I brought them!!! Lol! This is what happened when I went to try the 16s on and ended up buying them! Lol!

So only two and a half stone to go and that now seems so doable. Can't wait to get into the 12s next which I hope will be the next few weeks.

out to dinner tonight for my brothers bday. Going to pizza express and I have phoned ahead to see if they will do me a plain green salad with chicken and they said its not a problem so that's good. May have G&T's too but will see how I feel.

have a christening tomorrow and I am doing a reading so a little nervous. I'm wearing a size 14 dress, which I think may be a little tight my OH says it looks perfect and I can trust his judgement! Ill post a piccy tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Love it when the sun is shining and it was still light at 5.30!! Bring on spring/summer!!!

Fantastic hun you are doing so well. Yay for dresses and new smaller jeans!!! :D

Indeed roll on spring/summer! The months we would all dread, we will now be anticipating to unveil ourselves :p xx

Well done on 3lb loss, that's fab! You're an inspiration and on bad days just remember how far you've come, I'm hoping that's what'll happen eventually with me!

Fantastic hun you are doing so well. Yay for dresses and new smaller jeans!!! :D

Indeed roll on spring/summer! The months we would all dread, we will now be anticipating to unveil ourselves :p xx

Thanks hun, really happy! Out tonight for brothers bday and had such lovely comments, people so surprised at how different I looked :)

Cannot wait for summer, going to be such a different experience this year, how I look and feel is going to be miles apart from the old days :)

Well done on 3lb loss, that's fab! You're an inspiration and on bad days just remember how far you've come, I'm hoping that's what'll happen eventually with me!

Thanks hun :)

If I'm having a bad day I go and get the trousers I kept from before I started the diet and try them on, it makes me realise how far I have come and really spurs me on, so glad I kept them!!

Hiya Rachel,

Well done you! You are doing amazing! Another 3 pounds off and you got into the jeans!!! So proud of you babe!!! You are doing so amazingly well!!!

Are you doing this week as 4 shakes a day again or you going to have a meal again??

Can't wait to see the photos!

Hiya Rachel,

Well done you! You are doing amazing! Another 3 pounds off and you got into the jeans!!! So proud of you babe!!! You are doing so amazingly well!!!

Are you doing this week as 4 shakes a day again or you going to have a meal again??

Can't wait to see the photos!

Thanks hun, so.pleased :) How are you getting on? Was only thinking of you earlier :)

Pic below of me in size 14 dress today for christening x.

ForumRunner_20130217_192214.png

Hiya babe,

You are looking amazing and the dress looks lovely! You look beautiful and so happy! Well done!!! What did people say???

I'm good thanks, feeling completely back on it after my birthday and I've had a good week... Been sorting out loads of my clothes, my wardrobe is now nearly empty!!! Nothing fits anymore!!! Hurrah!!!

I've raided my mum's wardrobe and am delighted to say I've been wearing some of her size 14's and even size 12's!!!

I even bought some new pj's in a size 8-10, which although tight, fit!!!! I cannot believe it!!! Feeling so happy!!! Just gotta remember this feeling!!! :0)

I cannot wait to shift this final coupe of stone, my morning weigh in put me in at 10 stone 11 pounds! Obviously that's a first thing in the morning weigh in, so I will be far higher at CDC weigh in tomorrow night, but still, I haven't seen 10 anything before as an adult!!!!

Sorry to go on, just feeling pretty good at the mo!!!

You up to much this week??

Xx

Hiya babe,

You are looking amazing and the dress looks lovely! You look beautiful and so happy! Well done!!! What did people say???

I'm good thanks, feeling completely back on it after my birthday and I've had a good week... Been sorting out loads of my clothes, my wardrobe is now nearly empty!!! Nothing fits anymore!!! Hurrah!!!

I've raided my mum's wardrobe and am delighted to say I've been wearing some of her size 14's and even size 12's!!!

I even bought some new pj's in a size 8-10, which although tight, fit!!!! I cannot believe it!!! Feeling so happy!!! Just gotta remember this feeling!!! :0)

I cannot wait to shift this final coupe of stone, my morning weigh in put me in at 10 stone 11 pounds! Obviously that's a first thing in the morning weigh in, so I will be far higher at CDC weigh in tomorrow night, but still, I haven't seen 10 anything before as an adult!!!!

Sorry to go on, just feeling pretty good at the mo!!!

You up to much this week??

Xx

Don't apologise, it's great to hear you so happy! It's such a good feeling isn't it, such a sense of achievement! Check you out in your size 12s and getting in 8-10s too, must feel flipping great!!!!

Sounds like we both have about the same left to lose, seems to achievable now doesn't it?! 7st at the start seemed so far away but now 2 and a half stone seems so easy :)

So many lovely comments, people just so complementary, made me feel good especially getting up and doing my reading in the church and liking how I look! 2 friends are now doing it after.seeing my results which is great :)

My hubby has been so amazing too. Always saying how proud he is of me and he tells me everyday how good I look and that means everything to me:)

My dad is home Tuesday for a.few days and.it'll be so lovely to see him and considering he won't have seen me since Xmas, he's going to see such a difference!

Back