This is a great week for me.....

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
After feeling so down and depressed for the last few weeks, I am feeling so much better this week... I think maybe introducing food back into my diet may have helped with this as I can now eat with my family (although not the same) plus I also ate out twice at the weekend and still managed to lose 4lb at WI. Plus I seem to have a shopping obsession this week and have bought new clothes.... and.... I seem to fit in size 12 jeans in all shops now, not just the ones that come up slightly bigger, what a kick going into a shop and buying a size 12 jeans, all of you that are aiming to lose loads of weight to achieve this, please keep going, it is such a great feeling, although I must admit to picking up a size 12, going to pay and thinking those cashiers must be laughing at me thinking that I can fit into a size 12, but the thing is I can.... plus I went into Dorothy Perkins today and fitted into my first size 12 top, my top half is bigger than my bottom due to my big shoulders, but today, finally size 12 top too... and... if that isn't enough I am off to o2 in London tonight to see Nickelback, this is my present from my birthday in April and I will be eating out, but have already looked up the restaurants and found one that does food that I can happily eat, so here's hoping the scales dont rise tomorrow and that my willpower will stay with me.
As an incentive I have decided to reward myself for each 1/2 stone I lose, and I was 11.7 when I decided that, so when I get to 11 stone I am treating myself to a pair of Schuh shoes that I have seen that I like... at 10..7 stone I am having a pair of ghd straighteners and at 10 stone my goal weight I am either having a pair of DMs (Doc Marten boots) or another tattoo.... Maybe I should revise my goal weight to 9.7 so that I can have both!! lol
So hopefully this will encourage all of you who are feeling down, the feeling does lift and you will feel good about yourself again, and thank you to everyone who encouraged me whilst I was feeling down.... I more goal on my list now that needs fulfilling, and that is getting down to the 10stones... well I currently weight 11 stone 1.6lb, so hopefully that will happen before my next WI too....

Linda you have done so amazingly well :happy096:, and it proves that sticking with this diet even when you feel you're going nowhere is so worth it as it will show those wanted results in the end. Huge congrats to you darling and good luck with your last few pounds, I know you will do it. :D

Greeneyes, this is brilliant and the kind of encouragement we all need! To walk into a shop and buy a size 12 must be heaven!
You are right, we CAN all do this! xx

Hey hon ..
Wow thats fantastic hon.. I am so pleased to hear you are feeling so much better....... you sound so happy which is fab.. You have done so well you should be so proud of yourself..
I understand that feeling so much I am so happy when I am walked out of shops with SIZE 12 jeans and 10 tops........... I know your feeling.. its amazing................
Great idea with rewarding yourself.. it makes you feel so special..
Keep smiling hon your are doing fab and you sound so confident to..
Well done xx

Greeneyes I seen Nickelback on Monday in Newcastle - you'll have an amazing night, I promise!

Back