THIS IS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC......

cheekychick81

Gold Member
BUt today i just sat the last exam of my degree!! im feeling kinda strange... i walked into the exam hall a student, and walked out not!! it was kinda a bit of an anti climax after 4 years full time slog.... im not sure what i was expecting.. fireworks, cheers... a crowd lol.. well nope nothing, i just walked out and caught my train...

So hey ho my student career is over for now:) im secretly please lol :)

thats great girl! You did really well and should be proud fireworks or not!!! YOU DID IT!!! YES!!

thats great girl! You did really well and should be proud fireworks or not!!! YOU DID IT!!! YES!!

Thank you, just still trying to get my head round it all:)

Well done. What have you been studying and what are you going to do now?

Have been studying sociology and social policy, yawn yawn yawn lol. as for now... hmmmm.... who knows, i have a job but really need a new one... i guess job hunting:) gonna have a break for a year then thinking of doing a Masters... decision decisions lol

:happy036::happy036: Well done - you should be really proud of yourself --- good luck for your future :happy036::happy036:

:happy036::happy036: Well done - you should be really proud of yourself --- good luck for your future :happy036::happy036:

thank you:)

You deserve fireworks and a fanfare well done :happy036::happy036::clap::clap::clap::clap:

thank you:)
just looking at your amazing weight loss... amazing!! :)

Congratulations. It is an amazing feeling after studying for so long. There may have been no fanfare's today, but I am sure you will enjoy your graduation ceremony.

Back