This is fab!

Can you send me some of that motiviation dust u are on about :)

Only on wk 1 and cant manage to stay within the syn limit.. but ill keep trying :) Determined to loose 2 stone this time!

Hi

Hello irishtweet!

I'll send you my most positive thoughts and a sprinkle of dust on top!!
Have to save some for myself as well- only lost half a pound! whats that all about...
And I tried so hard!
Went off rails a bit syns wise myself so far this week but I know I need to keep on going...
Good luck with your weight loss this week! let me know it the dust works x

Howdie!

I have been neglecting this and everything else to be honest! OH mum in hospital so its all been a bit hectic and something had to give and I'm afraid I couldn't give SW much head space. Enough said.
Completed Race for Life on Sunday though so I am really chuffed with that!
Well done to everyone who has or is due to do this for Cancer Research x
Always the optomist - hoping for loss this week!

Just been reading through your diary hun. You've done brilliantly despite obvious hurdles. Well done you. Good luck for WI. Sending positive vibes. Hope the OH mum will be better soon.

Sending hugs

XxJulesxX

Let the Countdown begin!!

Thank you soooo much Jules! xxx

The weigh in was a bit of a disaster to be honest but I bought a 'countdown' to motivate me into action; it will take me nearly up to my holiday so here's hoping I can get my head back into it and be a bit slimmer for then.

OH mum now out of hospital for now so we can get back to normal.

So thats it 12 weeks and counting...:D

Glad alls well and good luck for 'countdown'. You'll be a slim Jim for your hols in no time. Xxxxx

Back