This is hard...

Jambro

Hi everyone,
Day 2 for me and I am officially suffering!
No headaches or dizziness but generally missing food.
I made my toddler a plate of chopped up fruit earlier and it took all my strength not to pinch a slice of banana or apple.
I have stayed upstairs most of the weekend watching tv, reading and playing on my DS just to keep away from the kitchen!!
I 'm now thinking what a waste of a weekend.
Still back to work tomorrow, which will keep my mind off things alittle. Until everyone comes into my office and asks me if I'm coming out for lunch!!
But on a positive note maybe it was better starting on the weekend because I know that will be the hardest time for me and by next weekend I will have a lovely big lose to keep me going through Sat and Sun.
Here goes for day 3 tomorrow. x

Well done for getting through the weekend, the worst is almost over hun just hang on in there. As you said, once you have your first weigh in and see how much you have lost you will be spurred on again x x x

Day 1 was hell for me but yor are doing great and will hit Ketosis soon and will feel less hungry, more energetic and will starting stripping the fat away!

You can do it.

If you can survive the weekend then you can definitely survive work!

Good luck!

its only one weekend lost, and millions more to go, with a slimmer fitter you....

you can do it

xxxx

Hey, first few days nearly over. It really is true, you WILL feel better !

I have absolutely no staying power, but I promised myself I`d give it 100% for a week to see what happens.
I can`t describe the feeling you`ll get once you step on those scales !!!

Keep with it !! You CAN do it !!!

Thanks for your words of support guys,
And yes, you are right it is only 1 weekend lost I have already lost many weekends because I was too tired to go out and about or embarrassed about how I look.
Anyway an update.....
Just checked with a ketostix and I am well and truly in ketosis at the end of day 2!!!
really happy about that so I am now smiling!!!
x

Well done - keep going! :p

Back