This is it!! Sick of myself!! One Month Challenge

lovelyle

Well as the title says really!1 This is it! I am sick of myself!! Constantly arguing with myself whether this is for me, really struggled to get back on it, had 3 good days arguement with the hubby last night and just filled my face to the point where I thought I was going to burst!!

He was saying he is sick of me beong on it one day then not blah blah blah! have lost 4 stone but a stone of that has creeped back on so need to nip it int he bud now!!

I have got a friend coming over for USA who I havent seen since March and we are having a big party 8th December so exactly one month!! Any one with me on a one month challenge??

Lots of love and luck xx

im soo with you on this one... im off to see the cdc in a minute as, like you, im sick of myself, i stopped because i had to have knee surgery, put 7lb back on now so im not happy, everything is tighter and i will NOT let it start again.. im giving it a month and see how i go... feel free to message me if you need a chat anytime x

Hey Ladies

This is fab, love having people to share my journey with!

How you getting on Poppyblue, first few days are the hardest but once there gone and you egt to first weigh in you'll feel amazing

Pink-Sarah how was your meeting with cdc? We have similar amounts to lose! I am hoping to be done with this by xmas, definitely ssing for a month then have anight off at my friends party then depending on weight will start moving up then, as long as I have lost the bulk at least 1.5-2 stone!

Good luck girls look forward to sharing this with you xx

Hi there girls do u mind if I join in x I started on tue so goin to do my pee test later on lol x never tried cb plan b4 but did sw ww etc and lost nothing x only thing I'm finding is that I'm soo cold x x

Hi Maggie
Not at all, the more the merrier!

I am always freezing on CD, its a good sign your in ketosis but a pain, especially in this winter weather!

How are you getting on?

I am doing okay was 100% yesterday and so far so good today. although to be honest I am already fighting with myself about having a drin k tonight! ha! I will resist though!!

Good luck xx

Hi there lovelylyle please bare with me if I mess up as I'm not sure how to work this dam thing ah ah x so far I have been 100% but then I have been workin nite duty b4 I go to work I have a soup then about 6am I have a ready made shake then b4 I go to bed approx 1pm I have porridge (loads of water to drink) cancelled goin out tomorrow nite as I would really b tempted to have a few g an t but have to go to my partners sisters on sun they r goin to have nibbles but I'm goin to try and not eat ( but don't want anyone to no I'm doin this. Wot do u have to eat x

Hey Ladies

This is fab, love having people to share my journey with!

How you getting on Poppyblue, first few days are the hardest but once there gone and you egt to first weigh in you'll feel amazing

Pink-Sarah how was your meeting with cdc? We have similar amounts to lose! I am hoping to be done with this by xmas, definitely ssing for a month then have anight off at my friends party then depending on weight will start moving up then, as long as I have lost the bulk at least 1.5-2 stone!

Good luck girls look forward to sharing this with you xx

CDC went really well, shes lovely! started yesterday and so far so good!!

How are we doing this lovely cold morning xx

Oh my gawd I'm not impressed with the porridge but eatin it anyway when I make it is dead runny! Well at least I managed not to eat anything yest at my oh sisters everyone wes havin s rolls sandwiches pastry and cake etc 1st weight day 2morrow mornin x x

Hi

Good Lcuk with weigh in tomorrow, mine has been moved to Thirsday so hoping for a decent loss by then!

Le x

Can I join you ladies? I am back on the wagon after gain back most of what I lost at the start of the year :( I'm hoping to have learned my lessons and this time I'll lose it forever. So sick of myself eating everything in sight and not being able to say no to everything I know is bad for me!

Thanks lovelylyle will let u no how I get on but don't think I'll get any porridge this week (find it a bit sickening) good luck for Thursday x does any of you find that u r freezing sometimes I am so so cold it is nearly unbearable x just wondered wot causes that x

Hi princessSpark1e I no exactly how u feel as I was eatin at least 8bars of choc a day plus loads of other rubbish but since I have started cb I havnt ate any x I just stick to liquids as I'm scared to chew anything incase it makes me want to start eattin crap again x x

Hi there can't believe I actually lost 10lbs!!! It was so worth not eatin all the s rolls etc at weekend x x I no next week won't b near as good but this as give me the push to keep goin x only prob out4 lunch on sat with daughter in law and 2 grand kids so I'm goin to have to tell her (and just hope show doesn't say to anyone else ) x x

Hi there, mind if I join you all in this challenge? I started today and I've had my two shakes and so far so good. I can feel the hunger a bit and I'm drinking loads of water and tea to suppress it. I've done this before and I want to loose it again before my friend gets married in April (which gives me exactly 5 months to loose about 4/5 stone). I'm really excited to be doing cd again :)

Hi there can't believe I actually lost 10lbs!!! I x

That is amazing!!! Well some! I've has a tough first day but reading how well you've done really inspires me to keep going!

Hi there girls well had my 2nd weight in yest and have lost another 4lbs - 1 stone in 2 weeks :p Really really can't believe it. Clothes feelin looser and I feel a lot better about myself. X please please let me b able to stick to it x I'm goin away for weekend 1st dec ;4 my birthday so defo lettin my hair down that weekend :eatdrink051:Then back onto plan as soon as I come back ( hopefully as easy 2nd time round) x x

Back