This is it, the last diet for me!!!!!

tigercub

After trying other diets with no success, or losing and putting back on. A couple of girls from work are "doing the dukan" - Makes it sound like a dance move - and they look fab. My friend and I have both started the Attack phase.

So I am doing a diary too keep a check of myself.

I started on Friday, and managed really well, it helped been at work - no temptation. Got up Saturday and got weighed a massive 4lb off :eek:. Had another good day Saturday, a bit dry mouthed but had plenty of water and a couple of pices of gum. Got weighed again this morning as the book says weigh each day in attack as it motivates - well it certainly does, another 2lb off. So 6lb in 2 days - lost for words :happy036::happy036:

Today has been a little harder as off with the kids, went to local shopping centre. Kids wanted a McDs, hubby had a jacket pot with cottage cheese - I went to M&S and sat in the foot court eating chicken - really chuffed with my will power.

Got diced chicken in the slow cooker with diet coke - maybe for tea or scrambled eggs - cant decide.

Anyway that's enough of a ramble for now - I will go read all the lovely recipes xx

Welcome, Tigercub.
Glad you have support from the girls at work.
I've been trying to explain curious girls at work and they were not supportive...
One of them even said that I will get sick.

ONE year later, I am healthy, healthier than ever, actually and I lost more than a 100 lbs...

Good luck to you!

Well another good day, I have been raving on about Dukan to my sister, and she is planning on starting tomorrow! :)

Got weighed again this morning, as it says so in the book - lost another 2lbs so 8 in total on the Attack days, and a big 1 stone 4lb since I decided to take myself seriously.

Cooked some chicken breast in foil in the oven, with onions and peppercorn - to say i don't really like onions, the chicken tasted lovely.

I am so please with the way it's going so far - wish I had of found about this sooner.....hope everyone has had a good day :)

Welcome Tigercub. It really is the best "diet" - What I would say is once you get into a couple of weeks of cruise it really is like being in cruise mode. You might have some hairy moments at the start, but if you can get through them, it gets so much easier. I love it now. I don't feel at all like i'm depriving myself. It's the most weight I've lost on anything. I find that, for me, it's the cravings that kill you on other diets and this one, well the cravings are almost non existent or practically gone. Good luck!

Well jumped on the scales this morning - going to do it every morning at the same time while I am in Attack. I have lost another 1lb so thats 9 in total doing attack. :clap:

Sticking with it until Friday, then moving onto phase 2, I'm really excited about it.

It's not a diet - it's a way of life and I'm doing it for myself :)

xxx

Wow, that's a fantastic result so far!!! This is the only diet that's ever worked for me, and I've tried quite a few! Keep going, you're doing great. :)

You should update your stats!x

hey tiger well done!! this diet does rock doesn't it??? cannot believe how much i love it!! the girls on here are great too!
hope your loss continues as well as its begun xxx

Had a lovely day today with the family, went to Manchester to watch the Olympics football, it was really good. Went for a walk round the Trafford Centre beforehand, kids and hubby ate in the Oasis place - I took an Attack pack up, really pleased with myself I stuck to it, even with all the food court sstuff around me. But I did wobble at the footie - eldest bought a tub of pringles and offered me some - I took 3 and felt so guilty about it :cry:So I told him to keep them away from me.
Anyway its not going to kill me - onwards and upwards. Still happy - attack til Friday and then cruise :)

Ok so 7 days in attack, and going on cruise tomorrow. I have been weighing on the wii, so not entirely sure how accurate it is, this is how my week has gone.

Sat - 4lb
sun - 2lb
Mon - 2lb
Tues - 1lb
Wed - no weighed
Thur - 2 lb
Fri - 1lb

So I am making that as 12lb off - can't quite believe this, so I shall go down to Boots tomorrow morning to test, and then Saturday can be my main weekly weigh in.

I am now planning for cruise phase tomorrow - shopping tonight - probably will write lots of questions on this blog, I don't expect them answered, more like notes to myself to find out.
From what I have read the 1 day PP and 1 day PV sounds like it should work for me - it gets a bit confusing with all the different bits of advice.

Buy plenty of the allowed veg, more meat, and dairy - is dairy limited in cruise?
What ff yoghurts are really allowed - I love the natural ff NU from morrisons. I should buy some flavourings for these! Are the supermarket ones ok to use.
Plenty on SF jelly made up - i think this is limited to 2 portions a day. Also I have read about 3/4 jelly and 1/4 fromais frais mixed up to a mousse - sounds nice
I have quark in the fridge - not sure whaat to do with this, will have to read up.
Toffee muffins - definatley make! :)
I'm not very adventurous with foods, and flavourings - this will have to change.

And as a last note, I feel great, not tired, or lathargic (sp). It has helped that I am on hols from work at the minute so I have time to read and prepare - plus housework haha.
I think have have found the right diet for me - well its not a diet it's a whole new way of life.
And a big thank you to all the advise on here - it helps so much.

Right shall go plan
xx

Blimey Tiger, well done girl! Brilliant loss. I've found the Wii to be pretty accurate with weighing so I hope Boots backs up your amazing loss :D

The Morrisons NU ff yoghurts are lovely, aren't they. Have you tried the Greek style one? Yummmmm! Dairy is limited to 1kg per day in Cruise.

P x

Well done. What a tremendous start.

doing brilliant! i bet your trip to boots will keep that smile firmly on your face! well done xx

Evening tiger fantastic loss on the attack hope boots scales reflected your home ones?????

Morning all - so went to boots, and re weighed there, and I think my first week was a 9lb loss which I am extremely happy with. In total I have lost 1stone 7lb. (Did a bit of ww before Dukan). I feel lots better in myself and a bit more confident, I know I have a long, long way to go but I'll get there. I have a big insentive now, as some very good friends of ours are getting married in March 13, so I'm working to that, so I can wear a lovely new dress. :)

Had a nice family day out yesterday, and took a lunch with me, so I knew what I could eat, and was fine all day, even when hubby bought a massive home made lemon cake :eek: I kept well away from it, and there is some left and not one morsel is going to touch my lips!!

Now that I am cruise I am doing alternate days PP/PV in the book it says this is as good as doing 5 of each.

So today so so far

B - Oatflake porridge with tiny bit of sweetener, Coffee
L- Extra Lean bacon, fried egg, and chopped toms ( felt really guilty about this one as is not like dieting), sf jelly and yoghurt.

Drinking loads of water as well

T - will be bolognase pasta for the family and I'll leave out the pasta.

Snacks- the odd ww sweet as still getting a yakky tasting mouth!

So all in all so far so good - yahh me!!

xxx

fabulous loss :D

you loser!!! xx lol meant in a good way xx

Back