This is it -the new me! Fingers crossed :)

Just wanted to pop in and say hello :) Looks like you're doing really well. Congrats on last weeks loss.
I've never been to class and just go it alone from a starter pack my friend gave me and this forum.
I'm a slow loser too most of the time, so I'm with you on the nice and steady 1lb a week loss. As long as the numbers go down eh?!
Good luck with this week :)

Oh and if you want any green day pack lunch ideas feel free to have a look in my diary. My new fave thing is spicy veg and Quorn with rice or pasta and some salad. Really nice :D

Kelly.x

Hey, thank you :) I no longer go to class as its too expensive - rather spend it on healthy food! How are u finding sw without going to classes? Did you get 'into the swing' of it easily? Its taking me months to really get the hang of it!! Slow looser and slow brain :D

Thank you will pop over and have a look. Im a fussy easter so find it hard on sw! Im trying to like things I dont normally eat but im getting there!

Good luck to you too. I think slow loss is the way to go so we can keep it off better!! :D

It wasn't bad actually, although I overcooked it! Definitely felt more like a treat x

I tried one last night....my first ever one....im not sure....might try another one tomorrow cold. im not a nutty seedy person so need to make my taste buds think its a fatty snack lol

Red Day:

B: Wheetabix with SS milk (Heb and a)
L: Ww danish bread x3 (heb) with tuna mix (2syns) and a muller light
S: Strawberries and banana
D: Carrot n swede mash, cabidge, sprouts and slice of sw quiche (hea)

Syns: 12.5 rolos (I needed a fix!) and 2 for lunch

I really miss my friends and family today and after a bad day at work im struggling to keep 100% I wanna eat eat eat! not good, got a chicken in the oven for tomorrow so will nibble on that instead of rubbish!

I've been doing SW by myself for almost 18months now. I think I've got the hang of it, but I still find new things I didn't know about!
Yeah I'd rather spend the money on nice food or something instead of classes. I'm not sure if I would actually get anything out of going to class, you know?
Looks like you're doing fine going it alone :)

Definitely try and stick to it even if you just wanna eat crap. Find some nice SW friendly comfort food you like :)

Ooo just seen your awards - wow well done! living proof you can do this without the classes then!

Ive just brought a couple of shapers chocolate bars going to try one as a treat tonight - better than eating too many rolo's like last night!! lol

Extra Easy Day:

B: Muller light and strawberries
S: Banana
L: Chicken salad with 1 tbsp of low fat salad cream (1.5 syns)
S: Slice of sw quiche as im starving after work! (1syn for sausage base) (hea)
D: Sw chips, poached egg, chicken, 3 slices of ww danish bread (heb) and sweet chilli sauce (5syns) - im craving carbs!! lol

To make up for no super free at tea i'll have some fruit between now and bed

Will try a shapers bar later which I think is about 5 syns but im off to check now....

WI this morning and have lost 1lb. Ive now changed over to some proper scales so I can read the digital display now! and its weighed my in about 5lbs or more :'( sob!!! but I think they are more inline with sw scales so will adjust my weights later - but i've still lost 1lb so not tooo bad.

Last edited:
Gutted about your new scales, but just focus on the fact that they only show a number, and that number is going down! Well done on the loss - onwards and downwards x

I was following a Green day today but as its been a bit of a horrible day at work then being soaked on the way home im using flexi syns and we have ordered pizza hut :-/ im going to enjoy it not feel guilty and then carry on with the plan! One meal will not undo this work as I wont let it hehe!

Well done in your loss.
Enjoy your treat, we all deserve one every now and again.
Hope you enjoyed every mouthful.

Thank you - yes I did enjoy it! and a harvester meal out today too. I don't see the OH alot so it was a welcomed treat!

I had wheatabix and SS milk for breakfast then harvester for lunch. Im not that hungry tonight really so might just make a chicken sandwich or some strawberries. Its off plan I know but I really have had a lovely time and im not going to let myself slip into old habbits.

Onwards and downwards as they say!! :-D

Just done my first class of zumba and really enjoyed it! If I can stick to it 3 times a week at least I'll be happy.

Doing ee today.
B: poached egg on ww bread followed by strawberries
D: chicken, roast potatos, carrots, broccoli, sprouts and yorkshire pud. Going to have gravy too.

Syns: y.pud 3 gravy 3.5

Will snack on fruit but also not had my hea not sure what I'll eat for that!

Hi Kerry :)

Was the zumba at a class or on the wii? Do you think it will work?

Sounds like you're doing well.

Charmel

Hiya, just done the zumba again and its for the wii. I did the same 'class' as last night and did better :-D im really enjoying it and the sweat is pooring off me which can only be good! I had a sneeky peek at scales this morn expecting to see a gain and ive lost 1lb, not sure if this is due to one zumba or the fact I ate alot of veg yesterday evening!

Green Day:

B: Wheatabix and SS milk (hea)
L: Heinz spaghetti
S: Strawberries
D: SW chips and quarn burgers x 2 syns, sweet chillie dip 5syns

Lemon drizzle cake (sw version) 7 syns

14 syns today could easily have eaten more tonight but resisted and did my zumba now bed zzzzzzzzzzz

Another zumba done tonight.

B: wheatabix and ss milk
L: chicken sandwich (heb) salad cream 2 syns and Muller light
S: banana and strawberries
D: Sweden and carrot mash, quorn sausages and meat free 'chicken' burger 2 syns. Gravy 3 syns

Lemon cake x 2 - 7 syns

14 syns total

Red Day:

B: Wheatabix and ss milk (Hea and b)
L: Chicken and a ham&cheese sandwich, salad cream and muller light (hea and 1.5syns)
D: Gamon steak, sw chips and poached egg (13.5 syns)

I reeeeally fancied the gamon and chips tonight but haven't eaten enough super free to do ee :-( booo so syns total is 15. will snack on fruit if I get 'hungry' later. Ive also noticed in drinking loads more and going to the toliet alot! I just hope my manager doesnt get annoyed lol!!

Oh no! Is gammon really that many syns? I've never checked before, but had assumed it was free. Could you eat loads of fruit tonight to make up for superfree and still call it an extra easy day?

You are still doing really well x

Back