This is it

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
Hya
I have been back and forth on this site started CC, then went to CD then stopped all together. Found out I was pregnant but then sadly lost the baby, and now me and my fiance have finally booked our wedding date 29th Sep 2012!.

So this is it, I have to lose this weight and I am determind to do it. I don't want to be a fat bride :love047:

Starting day is tomorrow as I need to go shopping today and buy in healthy food. Wish me luck :D

That's really sad, it must have been a terrible time for you.
I wish you lots of luck on your weight loss journey, you certainly have the right attitude :)

So sorry for your loss.

Good luck with the start of your weight loss journey! I'm looking forward to reading about your progress :)

Thank you all.

So today is day 1 and have been good so far.

1 slice of toast with low fat spread for breakie

currently eating a few crackers with feta cheese & tomatoes for lunch.

Welcome aboard - so sorry to hear about your loss, but congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and your decision to lose weight!

Just to be cheeky, that's a very small brekkie and not too big a lunch either- make sure you're worked out the correct calorie allowance for your weight and height (there's a sticky in the forum written by me that you can use to work this out, but you can also use a site like myfitnesspal to do this if you don't fancy too much math!). Best of luck!

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss ;) So sorry for your recent loss , congrats on your wedding news, you now have the best motivation for losing the weight. Take care and onwards and downwards.

Sorry to hear you sad news, but excited to hear the good bits! Good luck with your journey and if you need anything give us a shout. x

Back