• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This is it

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
S: 16st5lb C: 16st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hya
I have been back and forth on this site started CC, then went to CD then stopped all together. Found out I was pregnant but then sadly lost the baby, and now me and my fiance have finally booked our wedding date 29th Sep 2012!.

So this is it, I have to lose this weight and I am determind to do it. I don't want to be a fat bride :love047:

Starting day is tomorrow as I need to go shopping today and buy in healthy food. Wish me luck :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shazzabir

Gold Member
S: 10st10.5lb C: 8st10.5lb G: 8st10.5lb Loss: 2st0lb(18.6%)
That's really sad, it must have been a terrible time for you.
I wish you lots of luck on your weight loss journey, you certainly have the right attitude :)

Rigby

S: 15st4lb C: 12st13lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 2st5lb(15.42%)
So sorry for your loss.

Good luck with the start of your weight loss journey! I'm looking forward to reading about your progress :)

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
S: 16st5lb C: 16st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thank you all.

So today is day 1 and have been good so far.

1 slice of toast with low fat spread for breakie

currently eating a few crackers with feta cheese & tomatoes for lunch.

Fattack

Likes to eat
S: 15st0lb C: 11st7lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 3st7lb(23.33%)
Welcome aboard - so sorry to hear about your loss, but congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and your decision to lose weight!

Just to be cheeky, that's a very small brekkie and not too big a lunch either- make sure you're worked out the correct calorie allowance for your weight and height (there's a sticky in the forum written by me that you can use to work this out, but you can also use a site like myfitnesspal to do this if you don't fancy too much math!). Best of luck!

bajoleth

Gold Member
S: 14st4lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st9lb(18.5%)
Welcome and good luck with your weight loss ;) So sorry for your recent loss , congrats on your wedding news, you now have the best motivation for losing the weight. Take care and onwards and downwards.

S: 19st0lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st9lb(29.7%)
Sorry to hear you sad news, but excited to hear the good bits! Good luck with your journey and if you need anything give us a shout. x