This is it..............

rachel1984

Thursday
B: Cereal heb
L: 1/2 Batchelor's golden rice
D: 1/2 Batchelor's golden rice. Chicken vindaloo (syn free).
S: hi-fi bar (6 syns)

Syns: 6
Exercise: None (too poorly :-( )

Friday 3/2/12
B: Cereal (heb)
L: Lasagne (1 syn)
Salad
S: Frozen berries
D: Peri-peri chicken and roast veg kebabs.
Potato wedges.

Syns: 1 (so far)
Exercise: 0 - still poorly!

Yup!! Just need somewhere to write down what I'm doing really.

Decided to have some ice cream as a treat. Only had 1 syn today so having 100g ice cream which is 8 syns.

That takes me up to 9 syns today :)

Right well I didn't have my ice cream............after being in and out of the freezer all day I had left the door slightly open and the ice cream had started to defrost :( was not happy. So to make up for it I ate a Cadbury's Creme Egg. It's been in the cupboard for a couple of week. 9 syns which then took me up to 10 for the day yesterday :)

At least being ill and on tablets means I can't drink! No syns being used there!!

Saturday 4/2/12

I usually find the weekend's most difficult. But, as I can't drink this weekend it shouldn't be too much of a problem!!!

The plan for the day is:
B: Omlette
L:Jacket with chilli, cheese and salad (HEA)
D: Bacon and butternut squash risotto.
S: hi-fi bar (HEB), fruit.

0 syns there so if I want a Saturday choccie treat it will be allowed!

I also am thinking of going out for a walk today. I haven't exercised since getting ill (over 2 weeks now) and missing it. Know if I did more than walk though I would collapse in a heap somewhere! xx

Tomato ketchup with my omlette. 1 tbsp = 1 syn.

Total syns today so far: 1

I could cry....................................I just decided it was time to introduce myself, wrote a nice LLLLLOOONNNNGGG introduction. Just as I was about to post it I pressed the wrong button and deleted the whole thing. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

TAKE 2

Hi, my name's Rachel and I'm a foodaholic. Any food at all, doesn't matter what. I'm not fussy!!! I'm 28, a Primary school teacher, engaged to a very supportive man, getting married in July, going on an amazing honeymoon 3 days later to California and Hawaii!!

Here's my weight loss journey so far:

November 2010: I joined weight watchers. Was a member for almost 4 months. Lost about 5 or 6 lbs. I'm not blaming the plan, it's just that plan doesn't suit me. I would eat very little all day so that I had enough points left for treats. It didn't work. I need proper food as well as treats :eek:

I quit.............a short while later I joined Slimming World for the first time. After my first meeting, my work shifts changed so I couldn't make that meeting anymore. For my second meeting I went to a different one. I didn't settle there at all. Never stayed, didn't really know who my C was. Partly my fault, partly hers.

I quit............

May last year I got engaged. Lots of celebrations (yummy food and drink). It still took me until the end of August to get back to the Slimming World. I decided to order my wedding dress in a size 12 (I was a 16). Challenge on......................... :eek:

Back I went to a different SW group at the end of August. It is a fab group, with an amazing C, supportive and fab people. I really enjoy going every Wednesday. My journey has not be a straightforward one. Lots of ups and downs. 5 months later though and I have lost 15 pounds. I can now fit into size 12 tops (not quite trousers yet but I will get there!!).

I am going to keep going though. I want my wedding dress to be too big so that it needs taking in. I want to be a size 8-10 on my wedding day. I have bought a bikini for my honeymoon with my married name written on my bottom! Cheesy I know but it's tiny and there's no way on earth I would ever have worn anything like that before!!!! I want to lose another 2 stone.

I will do it, I will get there........this is me and this is my diary :D

Well today didn't quite go to plan.

Breakfast went well :D
Instead of lunch I went to the doctor's :(
Had a hi-fi bar and that was it. After spending all afternoon at the doc's I ended up going to Wetherspoons for food!! :eek:

I had 2 chicken wings. For main I had chicken with bbq sauce, bacon and cheese, peas and chips. I hardly ate any of it though! Then I had a pudding :D waffle with chocolate sauce. I managed all that!!! :eek: Had 2 glasses of wine as well. Thinking as I hadn't eaten much all day, and that I hardly touched my main , it's not going to be too bad. Haven't eaten/drunk anything since getting home so don't feel too bad!

Will be totally back on it tomorrow :D

Oh I'm 28 and a primary school teacher :) hellooooo!!!! :) which yr do u teach? I'm year 6 :-D and I love it!!
I too have done SW and WW before. But when I went to WW I lost 50 lbs...then decided I needed to settle down so went a A LOT of dates - mainly eating and drinking...2 short term relationships later I met my now hubby and the weight went all back on and more!! :-/ oooops! Lol.
Lost 88lbs so far and have 12 left to go! I'm at my lightest adult weight ever :)
I, unlike yrself, got married fat and started loosing weight after being married!!! I now hate my wedding album and hope that u are successful in loosing what you want to before yr big day!!
I look forward to hearing all about it :) xx

Hello!!! I teach years 3 and 4. Love that age!!!

Well done you on all that weight you have lost. It's amazing!! :D

One thing I really don't want to do is look back on my wedding photos with regrets. :eek: I'm already spending half my time on the internet looking at clothes that I'm going to buy when I'm slim!!! Not quite sure where all this money is coming from, mind!! Keeps me motivated though!!!xx

Sunday 5/2/12

The plan for today is:

B: Bacon, egg, beans, toast (heb), Fruit.

D: lamb chops with sauteed potatoes.

I'm kinda hoping/thinking the cooked breakfast will keep me going until the lamb chops which will be mid/late afternoon. If not there is always fruit to keep me going. If it's gone beyond that then I will defrost a bit of veg paella from the freezer. Sunday's aren't supposed to be too planned!!!

Syns so far are zero, but there may be a Sunday glass of wine somewhere!!xx

Monday 6/2/12

B: Beans on toast
L: Salmon and pasta salad
D: Bacon and butternut squash risotto
Syn free lemon meringue pie.

Syns: Wine (oops!).

Pretty good day on the whole. Made a cottage pie as well to freeze, though I think half of it has been eyed up for tomorrow night's supper!! No exercise again, but first day back in work after being poorly for 2 weeks. Got a day off Wednesday so if I'm still feeling ok I will do my first day back exercising Wednesday :D

Hey hun do you follow extra easy? I find it hard to eat all the superfree so doing green days (don't miss the meat really) did you have much superfree today?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do follow extra easy, but admit I don't eat enough superfree foods. Especially for breakfast, that's when I struggle the most. For lunch yesterday I had loads of salad, and then I had bns and leek for dinner (I'm not sure that bns is superfree though). I try and make sure I have veg/fruit/salad with lunch and dinner everyday. Really should eat a piece of fruit with breakfast but instead if I'm hungry before lunch I'll eat fruit then. I love extra easy though!

Tuesday 7/2/12

B: Bacon sandwich, satsuma.
L: Salmon, pasta and salad.
D: Cottage pie with mixed veg.

Ex: None today.......will start back tomorrow!!

I struggled with breakfast too but I am trying to reduce my portions. Never been a big meat water but love salmon!!

Today is looking good :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a little treat :D

A 17p milky bar!! Haven't had one of those since I don't know when and I was driving home from work when they popped into my head and I had to have one!!!

Wednesday 8/2/12

WEIGH IN DAY TODAY!! I weigh in at 5pm!! Fingers crossed for a good result!!

Food diary for today:
B: Bacon sandwich with tomato ketchup (1 syn).
L: Vegetable paella
D: Homemade burgers with potato wedges

Going to try and get a bit of fruit in as snacks as well because there's very little superfree foods there.

Ex: kettlebell dvd. Used a 4kg kettlebell. Haven't exercised for almost 3 weeks because I've been ill and started back today with a heavier weight than I've used before. Was tough, but survived :)

Drinks: Water and diet soft drinks. Possible a gin and slimline tonic or 2 after wi :D

xx

Back