This is it..............

rachel1984 said:
Wednesday 8/2/12

WEIGH IN DAY TODAY!! I weigh in at 5pm!! Fingers crossed for a good result!!

Food diary for today:
B: Bacon sandwich with tomato ketchup (1 syn).
L: Vegetable paella
D: Homemade burgers with potato wedges

Going to try and get a bit of fruit in as snacks as well because there's very little superfree foods there.

Ex: kettlebell dvd. Used a 4kg kettlebell. Haven't exercised for almost 3 weeks because I've been ill and started back today with a heavier weight than I've used before. Was tough, but survived :)

Drinks: Water and diet soft drinks. Possible a gin and slimline tonic or 2 after wi :D

xx

Good lick tonight look forward to seeing your result!! Xx

Good luck ton

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for tonight x

I lost 3 lbs!!! :D So chuffed!!

I'm worried about this coming week though because I've got a lot on and will be eating out several times. I'm going away for the night tonight (my birthday present from my darling fiance :D) so will be eating out lunch time today, tonight, breakfast tomorrow and lunch tomorrow. We are then going out for a meal Saturday night to an Italian. Then on Tuesday I'm going over to a friends for lunch. My plan is to eat well at lunch time today, eat what I want tonight and to try and eat well for breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Saturday night then I will eat what I want and Tuesday lunch I'll just eat whatever I'm given!!! I just hope that if I'm perfect the rest of the time and get plenty of exercise in then next week's weigh in will show a loss.

We're going to St David's hotel and spa today so will probably be spending a lot of time at the pool. Should be able to do some swimming then so that's some exercise. Instead of sitting here painting my nails I could also be doing an exercise dvd now!!! I've got a 10 minute kettlebell abs one so might do that so that I've done something. I've got a dance lesson Sunday and already planned to go to the gym with a friend on Tuesday. I'll have to have a really good session somehow Monday as well and Saturday morning. Fingers crossed I can stick to this plan.

The problem I've got is time. The wedding is just over 5 months away now and I want to lose another 26 lbs by then. In theory I would like to do it a lot sooner than that because of dress fittings/buying honeymoon clothes etc. That means I've got to be as good as possible and not let a couple of meals out turn into a week of eating what I want. Fingers crossed!!!!xx

Wow big congrats. Sounds like you have planned your week very well!! Your goal is achievable just think of the dress when temptation comes :) xx

Well I've been ok! Not perfect but could've been a lot worse!!! I haven't snacked which is a huge achievement for me. I'm hoping now that as long as I stay on track up until weigh in day then I'll still see a loss on the scales.

Today's menu:
B: Bacon, egg, beans, toast, fruit.
L: Hopefully breakfast will keep me going, more of a brunch really.
D: Lamb (cooked in slow cooker) dinner. Going to have lots of veg with it, potatoes and roast potatoes (with fry light of course!).
S: sugar free jelly sweets (1.5 syns for whole lot - don't know if I'll eat them all but it's fine if I do!).

Ex: Dance (45 mins).

Well done on resisting the snacks! I agree that it is something I have always struggled with and doing it secretly. Hope you had a lovely time away :) xx

Hey. Not had a fab week. Eaten like a pig, but have exercised so not really any damage done thankfully. I lost 1/2 pound tonight. Not a lot but I have got away without a gain!!! Going to work really hard this week now because 1 more pound to lose and I've lost a stone and a half. How are things going with you? I always find if things aren't going great I'm nowhere near this site!!!xx

Back