Total Solution THIS IS IT!

Just catching up with a few diaries, well done with your losses so far, I bet you're really pleased!! Impressed with your willpower too :0)

Back from christening, took my bar with me but didn't have it as don't really want everyone to know what i'm doing too many "would have an opinion!" so I just stuck to the soda and had a slice of beef with some lettuce! but how I enjoyed my bar as soon as we left the party!

Hope everyone has had a good day,:D

Wow, your will power is amazing, well done! :D

Thanks for your kind words in my diary, much appreciated :hug99: xx

Hi everyone, Didn't get chance to get on-line yesterday but I had a good day as I did to-day! My boss offered to take me for lunch to-day but I dexlined and had my bar and a bottle of water, looking forward to my third WI tomorrow hope I get a decent loss, hope everyone else is doing well xxx:)

Well done on another good day. thanks fo ryour post in my diary, Good luck for weigh in tomorrow- hope it goes well xx

week 3 WI another 3lb gone! :D
Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Good afternoon Jacqueline. WOW! 19lbs in 3 weeks! How fab is that, well done hun. Bet you're floating :D :hug99: xx

weight.png

I really am extatic! would of liked 2lb more but hey there's always next week!

You're doing so well. You'll easily hit a stone and a half in 4 weeks!!! Congratulations :clap:

thanks everyone , I love the diet and the suppor:)t xx

Hi Jacqueline just catching up on diaries your doing really well Hun and well done on your 3lb loss.

Back