Total Solution THIS IS IT!

Aw well done on your 3lb, we've both lost the same amount in 3 weeks! Isn't this diet great for keeping you inspired with how quick the weight vanishes :0)

It really does keep you going when you see the weight disappearing, you are well on target for the wedding! xx:D

Well done Jackie
Superb losses so far Can't beat d feelin of being in control while on d diet
U made very gud choices at d christening Fair play
Here's 2 stickin with it and being focused
Finally found Ur diary
Ta 4 words of encouragement on mine
Miles of smiles
Here's 2 another big loss this wk.... Glass of water my hand!!
Shoebedoo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone and thanks for the positive comments, I had a sneaky WI this morning and I had lost another 2lb! if that remains I will get my stone and half this weeks WI , I love my exante just about to order another bumper pack!

Hope everyone is having a good day and looking forward to the long weekend xx:)

Well done fingers crossed for that goal Hun.

thanks spyro, I have just had my second pack, was thinking of starting my AAM week tonight as got a lot of social things on this week and could do with the flexibility, would appreciate any ideas on this:confused:

hope you are all having a good weekend x

I think being preparedcand accepting you would be better of on aam is a good plan Hun. Hope I can get your week 1 loss it's astounding x

I'm in the middle of my aam and my scales definitely have stuck. I'm meticulously weighing everything so not too sure what's going on. I really don't think it's a problem doing your aam week early, as Busy says though I would plan your meals if you can.

thanks for the advise girls may start it tomorrow x

afternoon all. hope everyone is having a good day, I have decided to start my AAM week today just sticking to protein and green veg or salad, hope it doesn't do any damage but we will see on Wednesday when I WI.

I had more than a week of 3 packs plus either a low carb meal or an extra pack/ultraslim bar (or 2 :ashamed0005:) and I'm hoping it won't have done any damage. Maybe even helped give my weight losses a kick :D

Will find out on Tuesday! :hmm:

Hope you're having a fab day, and enjoy your low carb extras :hug99: xx

Hi everyone hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend!
I didn't have much of an AAM last night stuck to a boiled egg and some green leaf salad , but i did enjoy it x

Just thought I would pop in, just back from a family BBQ (left early due to everyone getting very drunk and trying to temp me into joining them) why don't people get it when you say you are happy with water? Anyway I totally resisted all the goodies on offer even though it all smealt delish!:p and have just had my bar so feeling pretty pleased with myself:) Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine:cool: and having a great day xx

Wow, you really are determined aren't you? Fair play:D You must be really pleased! Have you gone down in clothes sizes yet? Very cathartic taking a bag of big stuff to the charity shop :) Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

Fair play Jackie Uve AMAZIN willpower!
Don't ya just luv d smell of BBQ meat
U deserve a big whoosh dis wk after being SO gud! Proud of u!!
DD + I r gettin shellac nails after work tomoro
Will post pic Friend treated us 2 a mother + daughter treat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just thought I would pop in, just back from a family BBQ (left early due to everyone getting very drunk and trying to temp me into joining them) why don't people get it when you say you are happy with water? Anyway I totally resisted all the goodies on offer even though it all smealt delish!:p and have just had my bar so feeling pretty pleased with myself:) Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine:cool: and having a great day xx

Wowee well done yuu hun thats brill you didnt give in x. You have had some brilliant results already and keep strong soon you will see it was worth every minute x. Well done your doing fantastic and will be looking and feeling fab in no time. (One thing about exante time does fly) :)

Back