Total Solution THIS IS IT!

jacqueline

Silver Member
I thought I would start my own diary as I have been given so much inspiration from reading others here on this sight, they have given me the encouragement and determination to start again with my weight-loss and this time I want it to be for the last time!

I decided to start on Exante TS after reading the reviews and diaries on this site, I have just returned from a Caribbean holiday in Mexico and am at my heaviest ever!:( I never even weighed this heavy when i was having any of my children, so have decided that it is either Now or Never!! and i:(am positive it will be NOW.

I started TS on Wednesday of this week and I am pleasantly surprised by how well I have adapted to just three packs a day after having all-inclusive for two weeks! I really thought I would struggle hence me not starting this diary for the first couple of days.

I need to loss 4 to 5 stone but I am going to take it small chunks at a time.

My first goal is to get under 18 stone this will give me a great boost to set further goals.

I would like to put a tracker on my profile but haven't worked out how to do that yet.

I look forward to getting to know all of you on minimins and sharing my journey with you all:eek:

You'll be fine,everyone on here is really nice and you'll get loads of support.Were all in in together after all lol x

hey welcome and good :D if u click on somebody elses ticker u can do your own from there :)xx

Thanks I will try that x

Morning all,

Day 5 and I have woken up feeling a bit rubbish:wave_cry: I hope once I get some fluid down me I will start to feel better don't think I could face a drink or porridge at the moment feels a bit like a bad hangover! I really hope this passes quickley :(

First week is absolutely horrible, actually I felt crap for 2 weeks, but that's just me!!

Keep up your fluids, and try to have a cup or 2 of the bouillon per day it really helps with the salt shortage in the body and helps with the light headedness and stuff.

Good on you for getting going, making the decision is really tough but you will be delighted with your Wi on Wednesday I promise xxx

HI and welcome. You are ahead of me I am on day 4 but have done WS up to now I'm on penicillin finish them tomorrow.

Where did you go in MExico. I have been looking to go in the summer which is why I have started Exante now to shift a good chunk before then.

Been looking at adult only hotels but would love to hear your experience x x

ANd good luck with the diet x

Just wanted to say welcome and good luck. Try and perservere through the first week and it really does get easier. :)

hi and thanks for the support, we went to the riviera mayo it was fabulous!! we have been to cancun in the past but i enjoyed this much better we stayed in the gran bahia principe akumal, it was three hotels in one but you were able to use all the facilities so lots of choice.

Hiya and welcome Jacqueline. Persevere through this first week, it truly does get easier. Good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

DAY 6,
I felt much better this morning when i woke, compared to yesterday today has been easy so far, but i always find the evenings the hardest so try and leave my last pack till after 6, i am so looking forward to my first WI!!
I hope everyone is having a good day!:)

Sounds like you're doing fab.
Like you evenings are the worst time for me, I tend to have a boullion when the OH has his tea (he eats quite late) and then if i'm still struggling a coke zero. Anything really to keep my mind off of food :D

Yes Id second the bouillon, it smells like a soup but is just a broth but tastes quite nice. I believe you can have 2 of these a day too. Has kept me going many a night.

Back