Total Solution THIS IS IT!

Good morning Jacqueline, just think once you go to bed tonight, you've completed your first week! Have a fab 100% day :hug99: xx

Day 7

I am sooo looking forward to tomorrow's WI !!!

First week completed bring on the second!!!

Thanks to you all for your support :)

:woohoo: Woohoo well done on completing week one! Looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow, good luck :hug99: xx

Morning all,
Week one WI and 12lb gone!! woo hoo I am exstatic!!:p

Week 1 -12lb
week2
week3
week4

12lbs is brilliant. Congratulations. :happy096:

Thanks ladies, I am so pleased ,it has given me a big boost to carry on with my journey, I went to the cinema last night armed with my bottle of water thought I would find it very hard as we usually have loads of munch, but can honestly say I didn't even feel tempted!! Looking forward all the time to the end results,
Thanks for the support x:)

WOW! 12lbs is a fab week one loss, well done :woohoo: :hug99: xx

thanks gigglepantd, I was so chuffed:)

I bet! just looked at your stats, you'll be 17 something next week, exciting. Love this diet :hug99: xx

Well done. That's a brill loss xx

that would be brilliant , i certainly hope so :)

thanks slimsarah x

What a fabulous loss, Jacqueline!! That certainly gives enough motivation to get through week 2! Good luck! :D

That's an amazing start, well done and keep going x

hello everyone, had another good day, got some of the ketostix and yes i am in ketosis (thought i should be but wanted to make sure) still got my soup to have later !!
hope everyone is having a good day ,catch you all soon xx

You sound really positive and motivated, keep the momentum going!

Day 11, Ican't believe how well I feel at the moment! I can honestly say I am enjoying my exante journey. I hope this continues. i hope everyone is having a good weekend and managing to stay 100% focused . x

12 lbs is a fab loss wow :)

thanks Danni x

Back