This is just the beginning

Hiya guys

Ive neva been on this part of the forum before, and I would like to sat HIYA.

Ive got 10stones too loose and I have jsut had a Gastric Band fitted, it is the 1st partf of a 2 stage proedure that I have been reccommended to have, I am schedualed to have a Gastric Bypass at a later point.
I couldnt have a bypass rite away as I suffer from really bad Brittle Asthma and my respiritory system couldnt cope with the surgery that a bypass intails, but I am going to try and make the band work so that I do not have to have the bypass.

Anyways, just wanted to pop in.

Love Nessa xxx

Good luck Ness.
Hope you're feeling better after your operation, it's a very brave thing to do...what kind of foods are you eating now?
I am doing a VLCD, can't be bothered to wait for the slow results of a dieting club lol...being impatient is my down fall.

See you around the boards

Gaynor x x

Good luck Ness...

Hope all is going well for you. Have been wondering how you were doing so it's good to have you back. Take care..

xxx

Good luck Ness.
Hope you're feeling better after your operation, it's a very brave thing to do...what kind of foods are you eating now?
I am doing a VLCD, can't be bothered to wait for the slow results of a dieting club lol...being impatient is my down fall.

See you around the boards

Gaynor x x

Iya Gaynor
Thanks for reply...
I can eat most things as long as they are soft, next week I will be having normal foods.... I have to remember to stick to a low sugar/low fat diet tho, when I have the 1st fill in June I will then have restriction hence with the diet and the restriction I will loose weight.

How you findin the low calorie diet hunny?

Lv Nessa xxx

Back