This is killing me...

..My sister and her bf have just odered a kebab :(
It smells sooo good lol
Kebabs are my biggest weakness lol

:wave_cry::cry:

My sis is a size 8 razorbladelove, but she eats like a horse, often eating kebabs, pizza etc whilst im sat there munching on my peanut bar! But it'll all come back 2 haunt her!!!! Imagine her arteries and cholestral if she carries on!!! So be strong!!! Its hard, but will be worth it!!! x x x x xx

i really dont miss anything like that.. i miss mushrooms.. and asparagus.. and couscous.. lol..
i really miss garlic too..

x x x

which diet u on kitteh? x

Hard. Im in week 5 now, on aamw and i swear it was sent by god! I would never have known how good dry chicken and disgusting cabbage tasted! I'm struggling but really need to persivere. Turned in2 a bit of a recluse cuz dont want to go out until i have noticable weight loss either!!!! lol vain prob. But my mates have all 4got who i am! lol ~What about you? how long you been on? x x x

haha.. a recluse.. i totally know what you mean.. i can spend days just in my flat.. not going out.. i peer out the curtains but thats about it.. lol.. I find the outside world to be full of food.. and people.. lol.. not really a good outlook i think..
x x

Back