This is me...fat free!

NatsNotFat said:
Last night was brilliant. Dylan Moran was awesome. My crush on him is now bigger than ever!!! :) chicken and asparagus was delicious and watching the Boyf eating a coronation chicken sandwich didn't even bother me. Met up with some friends after and went to a cocktail bar and they were all having drinks which were more like puddings!! Very jealous but I stuck to my soda water. Got completely soaked to the skin in a torrential downpour on the way home. My shoes were like ponds and my make up everywhere!! Drowned rat is not a good look. Haha
Today has been good. I quite like working Sunday's. Had my porridge and shake. 2litres of water now enjoying a cup of tea and a sit down before my soup later. :)

I like working weekends as well it really helps me stay on track glad you had lovely Time at weekend have a great week and good luck with WI tc speak soon xxxx

therealbbe said:
I like working weekends as well it really helps me stay on track glad you had lovely Time at weekend have a great week and good luck with WI tc speak soon xxxx

Working in retail for 8 Years I'm not sure I even know what a weekend is or even how 2 days off together feel!!
Hope you have a great week too :) xx

So today is my day off work and my body seems incapable of having a lie in...plus my 3 naughty kittens managed to get in the bedroom and a fluffball climbing on my face made it realllly hard to sleep. so i've been up since 7 doing all the boring stuff i seem to do with my free time, washing up, hoovering, washing, cleaning out litter trays. oh the joys of life. now time for my porridge and to catch up on glee as the boyf despises it and the fact i watch it, heh my secret love is glee, i am so sad :p
might go for a walk late and try to stick to ss today as i have had 3 ss+ meals since my weigh in last thursday.i would be over the moon if i managed to lose 5 lbs this week as that would take me to 4 stone loss in 11 weeks. eeeek i can only pray. but since getting my tattoo last wednesday i havent been to the gym cos i didnt want to knock it or get it sweaty and no swimming for a month which is rubbish but i must suffer for pretty tattoos! hope everyone is good and i'll post an updat later on if i manage ss alllll day xxx

Hello love how ya doing i had great week so far hahahahaha!!!! Get weighed in tomorrow :eek: first full week hope i done ok tried really hard well stuck to it anyway and drunk my water :) talk soon xxxxx

P.s understand about the kittens mine are now 18th still jump on me in morning and sometimes use me and springboard hahahahaha xxxxx

Hello love how ya doing i had great week so far hahahahaha!!!! Get weighed in tomorrow :eek: first full week hope i done ok tried really hard well stuck to it anyway and drunk my water :) talk soon xxxxx

how did you do hun?? xxx

So i haven't updated in a few days, been having a tough old time. I did last week ss+ had my weigh in on Thursday and had gained 1lb, i was really disappointed and have decided to go back to ss to get another 21lbs off and hopefully feel better in myself but I've been really struggling. after 11 weeks i'm feeling tired, hungry and worn out. I've been stressed and so so busy at work but managed to stick to my 3 shakes and 3 liters of water for Thurs and Fri and i was doing well today until i had a bit of a funny turn...my head started spinning, i felt sick and my heart was pounding, also having terrible hunger pains which i never even had any of while starting CD in the very beginning. so i called my CDC and she said i should do ss+ again for a few days and have a can on coke zero today and tomorrow. So i had chicken breast and pak choi for dinner and i'm feeling much better. watching eurovision now with my pj's on and 2 kittens on my lap. I'm feeling like i wish i had never done a week of ss+ as my body is now just craving food so badly and i was doing fine before i stepped up a plan and now i think im going to find it even more difficult to go back to ss again and i havent been to the gym in 2 weeks, i think thats really affecting my mood. ahhh. sorry for all the negativity and moaning, had to get it out somewhere though xxx

Awwwwwwwwwww huni 11 weeks on cd SS wow that is a huge thing to do you should be sooooooo proud of yourself please try to remember that thinking of you xxxx

So I woke up this morning feeling bloody awful. I've got a horrible coldy flu thing and it's really taking it out of me. Had to work today and being in a bit of a daze I turned up at 8.30 like a normal weekday forgetting it was Sunday and I didn't need to be there till 10!!! What a dohnut. I was useless at work allll day. The only thing that got me through was 10 cups of coffee and the thought of my sofa and duvet. Been feeling rubbish all evening. Had another ss+ meal tonight, some salad a chicken breast and a spoonful of cottage cheese. Then I had a hot Choc orange shake while watching pirates of the carribbean trying not to pass out as my head is pounding and my whole body aches then I stupidly ate about 15 slices of wafer thin chicken that my oh puts in his sandwiches and feel really cross with myself. I can be such an idiot sometimes. If I don't lose this week I've only got myself to blame :-(. If anyone knows of any cold/flu remedies I can take on cd please please let me know. Now to go to bed and get some sleep if I can clear my nose enough to breathe and pray I'm well enough for work tomorrow as I don't get sick pay till after 6 months service. Xxx

After nearly 5 days of being ill and eating from the 810 plan (more like 950) just to get through the day without collapsing i had my weigh in tonight and lost 6lbs!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D i am over the moon and its given me the motivation to get back to the plan 100% when i'm better. i can't quite believe I've managed to lose 4 stone in 11 weeks, its amazing to think how far I've come :D:D:D

i thought i list my inch losses too!
waist
wk 1- 46.5 inches
wk11- 36 inches

hips
wk1- 50
wk11-43.25

bust
wk1-45.5
wk11-40.5

arm
wk1-15
wk11-12.75

Other than being ill I've been feeling very emotional, upset, hormonal, like a moody cow. I've started about a million arguments with the OH. i must be a nightmare to live with at the moment and its funny as in the moment i'm soooooo angry/upset and its only afterwards i can look back and see i am being mad/overreacting. does anyone else get like this? this VLCD is making me crazzyyy!!

Woah! Go you! I know you've got a couple of inches on me but woah - those losses! And on 810! Brilliant. I'm going to read back through this and find out what your secret is ;) well done on sticking it through that rough patch last week - it's always worth it in the end. Congratulations you speedy loser ;)

Woah! Go you! I know you've got a couple of inches on me but woah - those losses! And on 810! Brilliant. I'm going to read back through this and find out what your secret is ;) well done on sticking it through that rough patch last week - it's always worth it in the end. Congratulations you speedy loser ;)

Thanks :) i really don't know how i did it, i was expecting a sts as i had eaten too much protein as ill and no gym but probably compensating for my +1lb last week (just realised i weighed in last week in jeans and i never normally do-duuh!! ). its all i needed to keep me strong- i'm now off to have a look at your posts! hope you have a fab week :)

Your super speedy weightloss secret remains a mystery to me because this diary does not start until a few weeks in

Hmmmm *strokes imaginary beard*

You have kittens, I do not, I suspect that the kittens are your secret...either they are licking the extra pounds away or the extra calories burned by fussing over them is your secret. ;)

I did not discover the wonderfulness that is minimins untill waaaaay into my diet. i was 100% ss and stuck to it religiously untill just recently when life seemed to get in the way...but i do reckon the kittens could have something to do with it!! the last one is going to her new home on sunday so i hope their magic lb licking abilities remain with me!! :p

Oh 6.40am you are not my friend!! I'm up super early today as my shop Is open from 9-9 and giving 20% off anything. These days knacker me out even when not doing cd but I get to wear a beautiful maxi dress and time will fly by. So if anyone fancies doing some online shopping with 20% off and likes White Stuff msg me and I can give ya s code!! Mmmm porridge and coffee here I come! Im feeling positive today and not ill anymore so on top of the world :) x

Morning! I was up with the lark as well! I have a scary big meeting that all depends on me today. Gonna walk into work to clear my head and think it all through.

I read your bit above about being all snappy and crazy with your bf...yup - that's me all over on a VLCD and I am fairly sure I am not alone. CDC has never heard of this (she's been a CDC for billions of years!) - maybe people go so loopy they feel odd talking about it!

I think it might be hormonal and something to do with your body trying to trick you into getting carbs fast o lift your mood. Yesterday I just decided to be LOVELY and funny and sweet all day and it really worked! Not sure how long the Pollyanna approach will work - but hey!

ahh i'm so rubbish with updating my diary on here. very busy and very hectic week. things have been going alright though. i lost 1 lb this week and it was totm, taking me to a total loss of 57 lbs in 12 weeks! so so chuffed.
i have done 810 again this past week but think i will drop back down to ss again for the next 4 weeks BECAUSE i went to Coast to try on dresses for my aunties wedding where i am maid of honor and initially took in the size 16 as the sales assistant advised me i would be this size, but that was far to big, then i tried on the 14 which was also a little gapey around the bust area ( bye bye boobies...you are the only thing i didn't want to loose! *cry* ) and then i tried on a 12 ( omg a 12!!!!!) which will fit me perfectly if i manage to loose 2 inches by the 2nd july!! so really hope i can stick 100% to ss as this dress is so so beautiful.
I bought my 1st pair of size 14 jeans yesterday and they are so so comfy and fit me perfectly and if i do say so myself my bum looks rather good in them. i'm brimming with confidence this week, its such an amazing feeling, i've never felt this good in myself...ever! my OH is pretty happy too and has said he will buy me another dress as a well done when i find one i like, i think i will save that treat till august for our holiday. other people are also noticing the change in me, its great, i even got chatted up and asked out at work today, haha, i politely declined but its good for the ego!

Just ordered 30 day shred off amazon as i'm still struggeling with the motivation to get to the gym, this miserable weather doesn't help as i either have to cycle or walk there and going out in the cold totally puts me off but if i can prance around my living room i'm much more likely to do some exercise, plus my belly skin is really starting to sag and wobble and my legs are getting good now apart from where my things still rub together so gotta get the toning going on!! anyone recommend anything to get rid of the thigh wobble please please tell me!!!!

thats all for now, over and out, onwards and downwards :)

xx

I ordered 30 day shred off Amazon last Weds and it arrived today (despite saying it wouldn't get here until mid June) I've just watched level 1 (as I was a bit daunted) and I think I can do it...level 2 is as terrifying as the reviews say, but if it flattens out my poochy bits, I'm happy to give it a full shot even if it takes me 30 days to get to level 2 ;)

I just did level 1 of my 30 day shred. Ahh it was good. Legs slightly jelloid now but I love the fact it's only 20 mins. Definately something I'll be able to fit in everyday :). Now just waiting for my zumba DVDs to arrive and I'll be a fit toned hotty in no time!! :)

Weigh in tomorrow. Ill update again after!!

Back