This is me...fat free!

Sat on a train back from a managers Christmas meeting in Taunton. Feeling tired anxious and stressed out. I was the only deputy there and felt totally left out, all the cliques obviously know each other really well and I'm there as the out of place newbie and only 3 out of 17 made an effort to include me. I tried my hardest to be confident and friendly while feeling a little out if my depth but when your regional manager dismisses everything I say, without even knowing how I work cos he can never be bothered im just feeling a little sorry for myself. Whenever he does store visits it's like noone but the store manager matter. But she's been off for 5 weeks. I'm the one running the place and actually doing really well, hitting targets and winning incentives. Ok rant over just needed to get that out there.

On a positive note at lunch I managed to resist the platter of sandwiches, crisps, sausages, cheese and Indian snacks. And the FIVE different cakes. I sat there with my salad and bar and felt proud of myself.

Still feeling hungry got weigh in tomorrow. Totally lacking motivation to do any exercise. Really need to do 30 day shred again as my stomach is getting quite flat now but really saggy so need to seriously work ok toning.

I'm gonna try and forget about today. Just really want this uneasy anxious feeling to go away.

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had my weigh in this evening. Lost 2lbs taking me to 10.12. Overjoyed with this. I never imagined I'd make it this far!!

Breakfast today was porridge oats. Lunch was salad and peanut bar. Just had turkey cous cous and pepper for dinner. Gotta fit in my second cd pack at some point now. Day off work tomorrow so gonna stay up a bit later than usual. The Boyf is doing another night shift so just me and the kitties tonight. Gotta take one to the bets tomorrow for her yearly check up. :).

Soooo cold tonight, even without ketosis. Put my fleecy pjs and the heating on. Brrrrrr

That's all for now

X

Have just read through your whole diary, it's really inspirational !! Thanks for sharing your journey with us, good luck in losing the pesky few pounds you have left, im sure they will be gone in no time x

saund5 said:
Have just read through your whole diary, it's really inspirational !! Thanks for sharing your journey with us, good luck in losing the pesky few pounds you have left, im sure they will be gone in no time x

Thanks you :)

And these pesky last pounds better shift by end of November as I want to be properly maintaining with a few treat days after Christmas!!!

X

Hi Ive just read your whole diary too! Youve done so well and you look fantastic xx

thanks andju, thats so kind x

I had a day off work today which was much needed. Took one of my cats KiKi to the vets for her yearly check up, they say she is too heavy and needs to diet. poor lady, since having her kittens and being spayed she just wants to eat allllll the time, i sympathise. Its hard for us ladies hehe. :)

The OH was off work too, so we went into town for a coffee and to buy my grandad a birthday present, got him a knitted tank top to wear as he seems to like them, hope it fits properly as i hate taking stuff back. Wandered around for a bit and had a little walk about the park in the sunshine then we were silly and mucked about on the swings and slides in the playground, got a few funny looks but were enjoying it more than the kids were. Came home and did some tidying then made my OH some hommous as he is veggie and is rubbish at eating healthy. I had some with lettuce and cucumber for my lunch. I didnt put any oil in like my recipe says so was much healthier. Just chick peas, tahini garlic and lemon juice. It tasted deliscious just hope it wasnt too naughty. For dinner ive had an omlette, a CD porridge and some yogurt with banana. Feel far too full now. i still think i eat way too quickly and then when im finished i get the brain signals that ive had enough. oh well tomorrow is a new day and i will eat much quicker so i dont get this full feeling.

this evening i'm so so so so cold. got my pjs on and the heating and 2 pairs of socs and still sat here shivvering. Now im nearly a size 10 none of my winter clothes fit, and im really broke till pay day so gonna have to put up with being a bit chilly when i go outside, at home i dont mind wearing over sized clothes but i dont want to make myself look bigger than i am by wearing them all the time, not after losing all this weight anyways.

might have a bath and watch my true blood dvd, mmmmmm sexy vamps :)

x

Here I am. Back again for a new beginning!
Original starting point 16'8. I managed to get down to 10'5 at my lowest and maintained that for about 18 months but last year being in a new relationship (11st when we met) has seen my weight creep back up to 13'8. Still I'm 3 stone down from my largest but 3st up from where I want to be. Today is my new day one. Total food replacement here I come. Onwards and downwards!

It's now day 6 and I'm finally feeling human again! No more headache and must be in ketosis, even the cat is avoiding my manky breath! Feeling positive and full of beans. Can't wait for my weigh in on Monday!

Hiya!
Well done for losing all that : )
I'm just a newbie at this, Day 19 for me today but loving the plan so far and totally motivated.
Good luck - you will lose that 3 stone in no time =]

Thanks minus117! Good Luck to you too! I managed 16 weeks SS the first time round' it gets easier! Just off for a walk in the drizzle now to keep those losses coming! :)

So week 1 complete. And I'm down 14lbs. I couldn't be more chuffed right now. Yesterday wasn't easy as I felt nauseous all day but I got through. Determined to do another 10 days SS before moving up a couple of plans before my birthday!

Hi Nat, just finished reading your journey to date, wow you are an inspiration and the difference is incredible! The cat milk incident made me giggle! Did you wear your bikini for your holiday? If so I bet that felt great! The bridesmaid dress looked fantastic on you. Well done on your journey! xx We have the same hair colour!! :)

Hello Nat :) Also just finished reading this, very inspiring, I also aim to lose 6 stone! You look fantastic you should be very proud of yourself, Hope you reach your goal for your birthday!

Thanks for reading ladies!! :)
I'm actually doing exante now so started a new diary in that section. Good luck with your journeys! X

Back