This is me...fat free!

wow wow wow week 13 and i lost 6lbs!!!!!!! :D i am so so happy, that dress is gonna fit and i'm going to feel amazing! so now i weigh 12stone1lb!! the 11's are just around the corner! my bmi is now 26.5. that healthy weight is creeping nearer and nearer and i feel so good for it!!

I met my friend on my lunch break today and she went to subway to get a sandwich, the man behind the counter looked at me and said "wow, you've lost weight haven't you?!" hahaha YES I HAVE then he asked me what i wanted to eat and i said "you think i look like this by eating subway!!!" gave the lady in the queue behind us a giggle!! i walked out with a huge smile on my face and the determination to not give in!

gonna have another go at level 1 of my 30 day shred in a bit then have my last shake and a lovely lie in tomorrow morning as i have 3 days off :) i've got nothing much planned other than seeing fiends and relaxing, i've been invited to a cheese and wine party tomorrow night but politely declined the invitation, don't think i could handle the temptation. mmmmmmmmm cheese.

thats all for now!!

WELL DONE NAT-your an inspiration,you must feel so so proud of yourself xx

Thanks Rach, I am proud :D i never thought i would get this far, shows what a pretty dress and a beach holiday can do!!

This week has been tough again but i have stuck to it 100%, ive done a mixture of ss+ and 810 as it has been a hectic week from hell and doing my 30 day shred has knackered me out. I was walking like a robot after the first 3 times but hopefully my muscles have adjusted by now and i should feel more normal. My zumba dvd hasn't arrived yet after 10 days even though they had a 7 day delivery guarantee so i gave them a ring to complain and they are refunding my £6.95 delivery fee! that will now buy me another tub of water flovouring.

Its my day off today and i'm gonna dedicate it to pampering myslelf, exfoliating, moisturising, maybe a bit of fake tan, face mask and nail painting, then whrn the boyf gets home from work he is taking me to see Pirates 4 at the cinema.

weigh in tomorrow so i will update again after that :)

xx

weigh in done, -2lbs taking me to 11st13lbs! first time i can ever remember being this weight. so so happy. and only another 8lbs to lose before my bmi is 24.9 and i am considered "healthy"

I'm rather excited for this weekend, after work on Saturday i'm getting the train to London to stay with my auntie then on Sunday we are going shopping in westfield for my bridesmaids dress, hopefully from Coast or Karen millen as i can actually fit into then now!! :D one of my many weight loss achievements

I had a big grin moment today at work when i customer told me i was "lovely and slim" this losing weight is doing wonders for my ego, just wish my brain would catch up, as i go from joy to extreme embarassement in about 0.4seconds

xx

well another busy week and another 2lb loss as i expected, still doing 810 and really enjoying it! must get some scales though rather than guessing weights and quantities.

This weekend is the Hen do, off to london again for girly fun times and cabaret and my PLANNED WEEKEND OFF. i'm a bit nervous about eating normal food and hope i make some good choices, i really think it will be fine and i am expecting a gain at the next weigh in so i've got my head around that already. My only concern is if i drink too much and then eat bad things cos thats when the control goes. eeeeeeek. self control please stick with me.

i've got my bridesmaid dress now, its beautiful, from karen millen, can't wait to wear it :D and if i do say so myself with the squeeze everything in knickers on i do look good :D

x

This is me in my dress. Not traditional bridesmaid style but the bride chose it and I will be able to wear it again. To all of the posh events that pop up in my life ( haha I wish) :)

Attachments

• image-3402473533.jpg
    image-3402473533.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 187
I love the dress!!!!! You seriously look amazing in it. Such a good figure :) hope you enjoy yourself on the hen do x

So its been a while, i'm not very good at this whole keeping a diary malarky. i've still been doing the diet and have lots to fill you in on.

I'll start with the wedding :D it was such an amazing day. the bride looked amazing and i felt amazing too. i felt happy in my own skin for the first time in my life. I enjoyed 5 days off plan and tried to stick to low carb foods but the champagne was my downfall and i put on 2lbs the weigh in after my 5 days off. It was so wonderful to see my family and their reactions to my weight loss. The compliments were better than i could have ever imagined!! i'll try and upload some pics later!!

Getting back onto the diet was hard, harder than i could ever have imagined and i had some little slip ups but still managed to loose 5 lbs the following week. I have been exercising hard, swimming lots and doing the 30ds and zumba work outs in my pants in my living room.

Then i got ill, really ill, chest infection and fluey type symptoms so another 5 days off plan, and i will weigh in today to see the damage, hopefully minimal as i just had lots of stew and veg and soup and stayed away from carbs and high fat.

I'm now comfortably fitting into my size 12 jeans and have a wardrobe overflowing with new clothes after selling all my old stuff on ebay making nearly £200!!! woo its my new obsession, i'm now looking for more things to sell to fund my new clothes buying habit. and oooh i BOUGHT A BIKINI in the next sale, ready for my holiday next month, just gotta keep up he ab crunches so my wobbly flabby bits dont look too horrific.

feeling positive and hoping to 810 for 3 weeks then 1000 for the 2 weeks before my holiday so when i go away i can maintain better then by mid september i hope to be at my goal weight!!!!!!

thats all for now

xx

This is me at the wedding. 11st 11lbs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4254641039.jpg
    image-4254641039.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 154
  • image-3031359361.jpg
    image-3031359361.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 165
Hi there you mentioned in your earlier post that your using coco butter for your stretch marks. Unrefined Shea Butter is really good for stretch marks, I have noticed a difference. Also pure coconut oil is great for softening the skin. When I am taking a shower I use an apricot scrub on my body to exfoliate and then put on the Shea Butter. It’s best to do this at night because the Shea Butter is very greasy, you need to really massage it in to your skin –it work over time, in terms of fading and improving the appearance of stretch marks.

I hope his helps

By the way you look great in the wedding photo's - really like the dress.

Samantha

Cor you look absolutely belting! Good luck getting back in the zone!

So I'm pretty rubbish at keeping a diary. Must try harder. I'm going to try and update here more often.
So I'm still doing Cambridge and bobbing along to a slimmer life. Weighed in today at 11stone exactly. 5stone8lbs now lost. Only 7lbs to go until my goal weight. I'm wearing size 12/10 at the moment and hope to be a proper size 10 at goal. I start plan 3 1000 calories tomorrow. Im really rather looking forward to some sugar free muesli for breakfast.
The last couple of months haven't been easy. After being bridesmaid and feeling fab my weight loss slowed down quite considerably. Then I had my summer holiday and gained 4lbs taking me back to 11st12. Undoing 5 weeks of hard dieting but since mid September I knuckled back down with the 810 plan and lost those pesky 12 lbs to get me to where I am today.
On another note my fantastic CDC has nominated me to Cambridge as her slimmer of the year. Im not entirely sure what it involves but it's rather exciting and if I can be an inspiration to anyone then even better!!!
Talking about inspiration I am so happy and proud for my friend who joined Cambridge and has also lost 3 stone. I need to get her onto mm too!!
That's all for now. Will keep this diary updated :)

Just read your whole diary and you are really inspiring and have done amazingly. You should feel really proud of yourself, and your photos are so pretty .

Well done for your nomination of slimmer of the year, let us know what happens next!

Thanks for reading the whole thing. Makes me want to make much more of an effort to post again

So today is day 1 of 1000 cal plan. 2tbsp of porridge made with water and a choc tetra for breakfast. Then off out shopping with my grandma. We stopped off for lunch where I had a green salad, an americano and a peanut crunch bar. Walked around the shops and got drawn in to the cath kidston shop. Ooh I could spend a fortune in there but only ended up buying myself a sewing kit as I have a few garments to mend. Now home and enjoying a cup of tea and a plum. I've planned dinner...turkey breast with spices, Moroccan cous cous and courgette. Folowed by some 0% fat yogurt as i havent had all my milk .Seems like so much food so I think I will get on very well with this plan and actually enjoy losing my last 7lbs. let's see how weigh in next week goes as my CDC said it will take a while for my body to adjust so may get a small gain or a sts but things will start moving down again soon.

So 3 whole days on plan 3 done. I've enjoyed eating cous cous and potatoes but my stomach hasn't. On Friday I spent the day at work with agonising stomach cramps and gurgling and my colleague couldn't believe how much noise It was making. I suppose that's what happens when you haven't eaten carbs for months. Saturday my stomach was much better but I felt ravenously hungry and I still feel starving this morning. Ahhhh. Got some porridge oats soaking in water so they swell up and it feels/looks like I have a good portion instead of 2 mouthfuls haha.
I weighed myself and it appears I have put on 2lbs...madness.... But it will all even out and no matter how rubbish a small gain is when I'm only eating 1000cal a day I know I'm still only half a stone from goal and need to normalise my eating.
Today I'm going to have normal porridge and a strawberry shake for brekkie. Salad and a peanut bar for lunch. And turkey, new pots and courgette for dinner followed by a teeny weeny fun size nana and some fat free yogurt.
Going over to see my mum today, so must resist temptation.. She always has yummy bread and cakes around. She is an amazing cook. She lives in the middle of nowhere so we are gonna go for a big long countryside walk!! Fun times :)

Sounds like you have a good plan and i think that is the main thing, planning ahead. I went to the cinema yesterday but knew I was not going to have anything and was fine with it! It's so much in the mind for me..

I think planning is key for me. I'm on a very tight budget ( crappy retail job salary even for management) so buy my Cambridge products and budget very tightly for rest of meals so gotta buy for the whole week and I like knowing what I'm gonna be eating everyday. Helps keep time in the kitchen to a minimum too :)

Today has been so far so good. Went for a walk with my mum, auntie and grandma. Discussed my plan for next year... To retrain for my dream career. I've wanted to be a make up artist since I was 15, I worked for 7 years in cosmetics shop but want to go freelance into theatre or fashion make up. The thing is the course I want to do is £15000 but im guaranteed work in the industry. When I turn 25 in February I get access to some money I was left as a child so I think this is the perfect opportunity to follow my dream for a career with my dream body :)

Bit confused with the whole 1000cal plan as when I enter all my foods as set by my guidebook into myfitnesspal they come out at more than 1000 calories. Hmmm well if I still lose then neverminf but my scales are showing a 1lb gain since weigh in on Wednesday. Hope it's gone by next weigh in.

Home alone tonight as the other half is working nights so gonna have a nice bath and catch up on rubbish tv and x factor. Just me and the cats. How sad am I!!

X

Thanks illa :) im not gonna stop till I've made it. Was watching 50 most slim downed celebs on tv earlier. Made me think if they wanted real inspiration all they need to do is come to minimins. Hundreds of us losing way more than these celebs and without the expensive personal trainers and chefs!!

So another day done, scales not shifting yet. Still got 2 days and hope to lose at least 1lb.
Breakfast today was no added sugar muesli. Was running late so didn't have my pack. Lunch was a green salad and a maple and pecan porridge. Afternoon snack was my missed morning pack a peanut crunch bar. And I've just had dinner. Cous cous. Roast veg and 2 mini chicken breasts.
I think I might keep the pack I should have with breakfast as an afternoon treat from now on as it kept me going through the afternoon and I was full at breakfast so don't think I'd want it then anyways.
Today at work I found out my shop won a sales incentive and the prize is luxury cakes being sent from London. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh must resist temptation. I hope they arrive and all get eaten on my day off.
Tomorrow is gonna be a hard day. I have to get a train at 7.30am to go to a managers meeting in Taunton with a buffet lunch laid on. My company loves food and cake. It's a surprise anyone can fit in our clothes!! So to stop me eating naughty food I got myself a special Tupperware box to put my salad in for lunch and cooked some extra chicken to take too as by the time I'm home it will have been a 14 hour day. Long and tiring.
Now to do the washing up, have a bath and a nice relaxing evening

X

Back