This is my first day

chefdee

I have read loads of threads on here and thought and thought about whether to try Lipotrim, I have type 2 diabetes and am controlling it by diet, haven't been doing very well and my blood sugar has gone up, I really really don't want to take medication so drastic measures are called for. So today I finally started Lipotrim, like many others I have been on every diet in the book, I am so hopeful that this is the answer, I am obsessed by food it's all I think about so with any luck this will stop, I'm scared and excited, scared I'll fail again and excited that it will work....... Dee

Hi ya, there's no doubt this diet works if you can have the will power to stick to it. Good luck on your journey xx

Good luck Dee. Drink lots of water and fingers crossed ketosis comes soon to you.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Once you're in ketosis this diet is simply mind over matter. I remember the first few days feeling pretty grim but hey ho here I am on week 8 and have stuck to it 100% :D good luck hun x x x

Hi Dee, how did your first day go? the first week is testing but very worth it and definitely a better alternative to medication :)

I'm just so excited about this plan, I haven't got terribly hungry but today.. day 3 I am feeling headachey and bloated no doubt from all the water I am forcing down:) The results from others really do give me the willpower to carry on so I keep reading success stories from other users and it does give me a boost, thanks for all your kind words...Dee x

Best of luck with your weight loss Dee. The headaches don't last long (you can always pop a painkiller if needs be), and when you have your first weigh-in I sure the results will be very encouraging for you
:)

Thanks V I put a spoonful of coffee in my last Vanilla shake and what a difference it made, these boards are so helpful, at the moment and I know it's early days but I am very optimistic x

i love the vanilla and coffee together, it makes all the difference when the shakes are nice rather than just tolerating them

It has been soul destroying sometimes to begin a diet full of hope only to fail and mostly because the weight loss is so slow I lose interest, all I think of daily is my weight and food and what I can do next, I have days when I think why shouldn't I have let's say cheesecake and why should I go without, then I hate myself for eating, my self esteem is very low, that's why even though this plan is drastic the pounds should come off a bit quicker and hopefully I will be happier with me and how I look..... and you are so right Cath I was a bit worried that I was finding the shakes hard to stomach this early on so adding the coffee at least made it nicer x

Last edited:
Back