This is my new home!! :-)

Big H

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

I am a CD convert, I have also been lurking on the Calorie Counting forum. I lost 2.5 stones on WW 10 years ago and after lots of recent faffing around I am back. I have just been to my first meeting (only guy there :D) and weighed in at 19 stone. My goal is 14 stone, so a long way to go. My heaviest weight ever is 22 stone 8 pounds, so even at 19 stones, I have seen worse days, but today is the heaviest I will ever weight again in my life!!

5 stone should take me until December, so goal my xmas would be great/

I'm now going to log on to esource and try and get my head around the new WW propoints (all changed since I did it last time)

Look forward to chatting to you all

H

Hello H

I started doing propoints about 8 weeks ago and finding it great compared with the old ww which I used to struggle with as I'd run out of points every day!

All the best x

Welcome over, that 5st will be a distant memory come Xmas :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

OMG How good is the ww esource website!!! It does everything for you :)

Hi Big H and welcome. I, like you did WW yrs ago and then fell pregnant! (doubt you had the same problem!) Have been back just over 3mths ago and it is so different but for the better. The ProPoints system is much better and it's almost like eSource is now in the 21st century!

Keep us posted and good luck xx

Big H said:
OMG How good is the ww esource website!!! It does everything for you :)

Esource is good, but just be aware, it contains quite a lot of errors with regards to points values. It's always worth checking with the calculator and nutritional info if you can.

Oh, and welcome and good luck with WW :)

Thanks folks :)

Hello and good luck! U should join us on the WW lots to loose (sic) thread :) x

Welcome Big H :) I was 18st 2lbs at my first ww weigh in on 18th August last year, I am now 13st 3lbs (only 1lbs to get to 5stone loss!) it is definetly doable! I loved the old ww plan but as i help out at meetings now i had to give propoints a go. I honestly prefer propoints now! It's so much easier to stick to especially because of the weekly points and 0pp fruit!

This forum is an awesome support aswell!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Laura x

Hi H,

5 stone lost will be a lovely chrimbo prezzie to yourself. Good luck! xx

Back