This is rather annoying

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Yasmine, 6 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Ok, I sent a message to the lipotrim help line, regarding bread on refeed. Now, I asked if thick versions would be allowed, they said yes but be careful on the amount calories you consume.

So I asked them if it would be a good idea to introduce thick slices when you're trying to increase your calorie intake when you have done more than 2 weeks of refeed. The guy then replied saying you only do refeed for 1 week and you have to keep your calories low for the rest of your life.

But on the sheet it says to continue days 4-7 for several weeks if you have lost 4st +. WTF? why do the people on email give us bullshit every time?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Re-feed (from Wed 30th Sept 09)
    I had the same!! I asked how long I could carry on (if u read one of my earlier posts), and they said a week, no more, otherwise I will put on weight!!!!! I will be starting my second week tomorrow and have no intention of stopping this programme (also v reluctant to give up my skakes!). My chemist said the advice about continuing for a few weeks was written by LT them selves!! It is disheartening that they give conflicting advice

4. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    EXACTLY!!! So bloody annoying!!!!!!

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Don't rattle my cage re conflicting advice again ... it appears that my correspondence about this precise issue earlier in the year with them has had no effect whatsoever :(

6. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    It is such a shame that the makers of this 'super drug' cannot seem to follow it up with the good advice, if I ever win the lottery I am buying the LT out. I will make sure it's done properly!!

I also emailed them my re-feed diary, as not had many replies on here, and nothing back from them!!! Have been really disappointed by the service received from them too

Last edited: 6 October 2009
  7. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! x

8. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Looks like they had your money so they don't care : (

9. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Sorry for late replying. Liz! that is exactly what he said!! GRRRRR!!!!!! It's so annoying! sod them! I'm refeeding for as long as I bloody want!

Oh yeh Jan! I remember! you wrote to them didn't you? damn. Well, next time I call them, I am mentioning this!

Nenya, that just may be why they're bullshitting :(

10. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    I too am going to carry on the re feed programme for as long as I carry on losing weight, and I am the weight I want to be, will be so sad to lose my 1 shake, and really enjoying the meals also, so as long as the weight is coming off, I will be carrying on!!

11. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    I think we just have to resign ourselves to the fact that they just dont give good service...thankfully my pharmacist was absolutely brill (still is) and this forum...I certainly wouldnt be where I am today if it wasnt for that!!

I also reckon they are very scientifically minded and maybe dont care about the actual person! Only my thoughts entirely, but I have just decided no point wasting my precious energy thinking about their lack of service ;-)!

They proved way back they werent interested when Jan took the time and effort to write to them...and the reply was nothing less than an insult!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.