This is so easy, hope it works.

safc

Weigh in next thursday but already finding this simply filling the best, and the way I understand it I can stay on it all the time if want to. Use the other way maybe if a special occasion is coming up.
Tried SW for a while but this seems much better. Happy, very happy. Be even happier if shows weight loss next week. Will be doing plenty exercise and only eating to the full feeling like it says.
Best of luck to everyone.

Welcome, good luck this week! I find I snack alot more on pp than simplyfilling, it is a good plan!

Hi Not tried sf yet frightened of eating too much will keep an eye on you see how you are doing lol x

Just go till ur satisfied, the first few days is hard but u soon learn when u have had enough, I do sf during the wk and pp at the weekend, you should try a day!

Hi yes will probably give it a go may try pp in week and sf at weekend as i am less busy then and i will not want to be picking if i am full lol x

If that works for u then try it, we have alot of take outs at weekend that's y I do pp at weekend

Back