This is the last time!

NSV (None Scale Victory), I had an upsetting incident this week and ordinarily this would make me reach out to the comfort food. Nope! Not this time 🙌🏼

I don’t want to get ahead of myself because it’s still only early days (Week Two of Eight) and I need to see my Lipotrim programme through to the end, I’ve promised myself! But I’m a little proud that I didn’t use my emotions as an excuse to go off the rails and stuff my face with chocolate (even my Husband was surprised I’d managed a 100% day 😂).

Last edited:
Well done!

Thanks hun, how are you?

I’ve not been feeling well the last couple of days and it would be so easy to eat chocolate and ice cream 🙈

I’m not going to though! Just over 6 more weeks of Lipotrim to finish my 8 week programme 🙌🏼

Last edited:
It is just a time and it will pass! Think how fabulous you will feel. Official weigh in tomorrow for me!

Minus 8lbs hun xxx

6 more weeks to go 🙏🏼

I feel miserable when I do Lipotrim, but I also feel really good physically when I’m on the programme, not bloated or suffering from any food hangovers!

I’ve also noticed that when I’m “eating whatever I want” I literally don’t crave or fancy anything, but when I’m on TFR I want everything!! This absolutely proves it’s all psychological and I don’t actually want or need any of the foods I’m “craving” - I keep reminding myself this.

Hiya Gembino. With you re' the scales, just bought new ones that weigh me heavier too! Keep at it hun, worth it in the end xx

Hiya Gembino. With you re' the scales, just bought new ones that weigh me heavier too! Keep at it hun, worth it in the end xx

Thanks Lois - so nice to have someone join on this thread - I feel like I’m talking to myself sometimes 😂

How are you getting on? Are you on Exante?

You’re so right - it’ll be so worth it in the end 🙌🏼

Yeah I'm on Exante, dreading my weigh in tomorrow because of these new bloody scales. But I know I've given it 100% so what will be, will be :D

Yeah I'm on Exante, dreading my weigh in tomorrow because of these new bloody scales. But I know I've given it 100% so what will be, will be :D

I am sure you will have done great, good luck for tomorrow’s weigh in 🙌🏼

How long have you been on Exante and how much do you want to lose?

I quite like the Exante products - especially the Apple Crumble Dessert and the Blackbean pot meal 😋

Thank you, lost 1lb.

Been on it 3 weeks and lost 11lbs now. Would like to lose 60lbs, so 49lbs to go. (14st to 9st 10lbs) Determined to lose it for good this year after yo yoing for quite a while!

How about you?

Last edited:
Thank you, lost 1lb.

Been on it 3 weeks and lost 11lbs now. Would like to lose 60lbs, so 47lbs to go. (14st to 9st 10lbs) Determined to lose it for good this year after yo yoing for quite a while!

How about you?

Well done Lois - 11lb in 3 weeks is great.

Gosh, just like me - I’ve been yo-yoing for the last 12-18 months - I’ve lost the same stone and a half three times now I think 😔 I keep self sabotaging 🙈

I need to lose 3st all together.

Last edited:
I'm good hun. Week 2 day 5. Hungry! My brothers down this week so that will be difficultm. I'm thinking of stopping on Monday having dobe 2 weeks and switching to keto. Not sure yet

How are you? X

I’m okay thanks hun. A little bored 😐 I need to constantly remind myself it’ll be worth it and how much better I will feel after these 6 weeks of Lipotrim! 6 weeks is nothing really is it 🤔

I’ll need to lose more, but I’m going to do SW. I don’t want to continue in my VLCD > Weight Gain > VLCD circle and SW is a lifestyle change and I need to adopt a healthy way of eating opposed to resorting to my desperate measures of a TFR. Weigh loss will be slower but I’ll be able to enjoy myself along the way. If I hadn’t gained so much at the end of last year I would be doing SW now instead of Lipotrim but I need to lose what I gained as quickly as possible 🙈

See how you feel and then decide about Keto. Do you have the Lipotrim refeed plan? Let me know if you want me to post it xx

Back into the 11st bracket this morning 🙌🏼

Cannot wait to be back into the 10st bracket in a few weeks time 🙏🏼

Well done, can't wait to be there myself!

Back