This is the last time!

I’m into week four now 😊 I really feel good!

I had to go to the shop today and I resisted stocking up on any treats!! 😇 I wasn’t actually tempted to have them now as I have absolutely no intention or desire to eat them, BUT ordinarily I would always stock up on my favourite biscuits, sweets and chocolate regardless of when I wanted them, just so I had them at home, but today I just asked myself, do you need them? The answer is no.

This is progress for me, I want to change my habits - I know that in a few weeks time when I start my refeed I’ll very likely want and be tempted by treats just because they are there. So why buy them? It’s basically setting myself up for failure and self sabotaging as I know I cannot just have one biscuit without ending up scoffing the entire packet 🤷🏻‍♀️

I want a reset, a fresh start and I want to start as I mean to go on. I want my refeed to be a success. I need to start helping myself - I know that if I don’t have trigger/overindulgence foods in the house, I can’t have them (nor will I miss them). I’ll only want them if I have them in the house because I know they’re there. I want to enjoy my refeed and maintenance without any unnecessary temptations. I need to learn more self control, then I can start to incorporate treats into my healthy eating way of life going forward 💕

Hi, yes first week. I lost 10lb. Be great if it continues like this 😀 I know it will ease off but its a good start.

Well done that’s a great loss for your first week!

How long will you be doing Lipotrim? Have you done it before?

I have another three weeks of TFR and then I’ll start my refeed.

Hi, I'm going to do another 3 weeks and see where I am then. I done it for 6 weeks back in 2011. Kept the weight off until end of last year, so attempting it again. Did you lose that weight in 4 weeks?

Hi, I'm going to do another 3 weeks and see where I am then. I done it for 6 weeks back in 2011. Kept the weight off until end of last year, so attempting it again. Did you lose that weight in 4 weeks?

I have done Lipotrim several times 🙈 No, the 15st 12.5lb was my heaviest weight back in 2017 when I wasn’t in a very good place. I’ve done several stints on Lipotrim and SW which has gradually got my weight down to where it is now..... I took the scenic route.

How are you finding it?

hi,

I started Lipotrim last Monday, just read you progress and you're doing amazing.

I lost 10lbs in my first week which im super pleased about.

Knowing it will slow down a bit now so I was wondering i there any kind of exercises i could do to encourage a bit more loss these next few weeks?

Hi 😊

Well done on your 10lb loss, that’s amazing for your first week!

How much do you have to lose / how long will you be doing Lipotrim?

I struggle to do anything too strenuous, I mainly go for walks or cycle, which I really enjoy (although I do not have a specific routine/I’ve not been very consistent with it).

I’m not sure if exercise would necessarily increase losses, I guess potentially it could as you’re increasing your calorie deficit, (bearing in mind 1lb of fat is 3500 calories), however you would need to be careful to not overdo it 😊

The calorie intake for women on Lipotrim is 417 per day and 530 for men, with the rest of our calories obtained from our body fat 🤭

Hey

I've got 39lbs to lose.
I want to get to 10st and was hoping to do it in 5 weeks.
I did the diet years ago n lost so much each week but this second week seems to have really reduced. But I'm wondering if its because I'm working from home n not moving much at all.

I think I'm going to incorporate a walk like you said I don't think I could do much else haha I don't have the energy!

I find the day times pretty easy as I'm busy with work, the evenings and weekends are the killer for me, I'm so bored.
The only sort of saving grace is its not like I can go out and do anything fun anyway at the moment.
I swear every TV show I watch they're all eating in every scene though haha

How you finding weekends have you found anything to occupy your mind?

☺️

Hi 😊

Well done on your 10lb loss, that’s amazing for your first week!

How much do you have to lose / how long will you be doing Lipotrim?

I struggle to do anything too strenuous, I mainly go for walks or cycle, which I really enjoy (although I do not have a specific routine/I’ve not been very consistent with it).

I’m not sure if exercise would necessarily increase losses, I guess potentially it could as you’re increasing your calorie deficit, (bearing in mind 1lb of fat is 3500 calories), however you would need to be careful to not overdo it 😊

The calorie intake for women on Lipotrim is 417 per day and 530 for men, with the rest of our calories obtained from our body fat 🤭

Sorry, I hope that didn’t come across as preaching 🙈 Just wanted to share some information I had 😊

I have done Lipotrim several times 🙈 No, the 15st 12.5lb was my heaviest weight back in 2017 when I wasn’t in a very good place. I’ve done several stints on Lipotrim and SW which has gradually got my weight down to where it is now..... I took the scenic route.

How are you finding it?
Hi, I'm doing ok having said that I'm hungry today.... and find I'm not sleeping well. Not sure if that's connected with lipotrim.

hi,

I started Lipotrim last Monday, just read you progress and you're doing amazing.

I lost 10lbs in my first week which im super pleased about.

Knowing it will slow down a bit now so I was wondering i there any kind of exercises i could do to encourage a bit more loss these next few weeks?

Hi, well done on the 10lb loss. I started on June 8th and also lost 10lb first week. I'm looking forward to weigh day Monday 🤣

No not at all, I'm really grateful for any tips ☺️

Nice to hear what other people are doing. It's a tough diet!

How are you getting on?

Good 😊

Yes it is tough - not eating is against our nature, so our body constantly fights against us 🙄

I’m doing okay thank you, I don’t have any of my food in the house so I’m not really tempted by anything, which is making it less stressful!

I’m also grateful that we can’t be invited out for meals etc at the moment.

Hi, I'm doing ok having said that I'm hungry today.... and find I'm not sleeping well. Not sure if that's connected with lipotrim.

Try drinking more water if you can? I find that really helps reduce my hunger, I think I’m drinking 4-5 litres a day!

Shame about not sleeping well, are you struggling to just get to sleep or waking up early and can’t get back to sleep? Do you drink much caffeine? I cannot drink coffee after 14:00 because it stops me getting to sleep 😂

My sleep goes through patterns, when I’m stressed/busy I’ll constantly wake up at 3:00 and not get back to sleep until 6:00 and then I have to get up at 07:00 😭😭 People recommend having a notepad and pen by your bed to write down your to do list so you can relax and get back to sleep, although I’ve not tried it yet.....

Last edited:
Try drinking more water if you can? I find that really helps reduce my hunger, I think I’m drinking 4-5 litres a day!

Shame about not sleeping well, are you struggling to just get to sleep or waking up early and can’t get back to sleep? Do you drink much caffeine? I cannot drink coffee after 14:00 because it stops me getting to sleep 😂

My sleep goes through patterns, when I’m stressed/busy I’ll constantly wake up at 3:00 and not get back to sleep until 6:00 and then I have to get up at 07:00 😭😭 People recommend having a notepad and book by your bed to write down your to do list so you can relax and get back to sleep, although I’ve not tried it yet.....
Hello, sorry for late reply still getting to grips with the forum. Not sure what I'm doing 😳

I'm usually a good sleeper think it's the change to my body, I'm waking fine and not too tired throughout the day which is good.

I love coffee but don't drink it past 2pm either. Nevermind, all good as long as I'm loosing lbs 😊 not cheated once although I'm finding the wkds hard as I love a glass of wine then! Weigh day Monday.. Just gotta keep at it. We got this! Trying to type this on a phone... 😳

Hello, sorry for late reply still getting to grips with the forum. Not sure what I'm doing 😳

I'm usually a good sleeper think it's the change to my body, I'm waking fine and not too tired throughout the day which is good.

I love coffee but don't drink it past 2pm either. Nevermind, all good as long as I'm loosing lbs 😊 not cheated once although I'm finding the wkds hard as I love a glass of wine then! Weigh day Monday.. Just gotta keep at it. We got this! Trying to type this on a phone... 😳

No need to apologise 😊 It’ nice to have others on here as it has been rather quiet!

Yes, perhaps it is your body adjusting to being on Lipotrim.

I feel as though the week merges with the weekend as I’m home all of the time due to lockdown, although when I have done lipotrim in the past, I did find weekends harder because I didn’t have the structure of work and being in the office.... and there was always more temptation at home 🤦🏻‍♀️ Whilst I wouldn’t say lipotrim has been easy this time, not having my food in the house (only what my husband would eat, which wouldn’t be my first choice), has made things a little easier as I’m not really tempted by anything.

I hope you’re having a good day.

I’ve completed four weeks now and I’m planning to continue TFR for two more weeks and then refeed.

I have been absolutely 100% with no blips (with the exception of accidentally drinking Camomile tea in my first week as I didn’t realise you couldn’t have it). I have had nothing but my three lipotrim products, water and black coffeee/tea each day and I feel really good for it 😊

Back