This is the most I've ever lost!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I have lost 33lbs (I think!) This is the most I have ever lost (twice!) The difference this time is that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I am not going to give up till I get there!

Well done! You have done so well and are an inspiration to us all. You'll be at target in no time!

Wow wtg judi hun that is brilliant news, keep going you soon be there, i cant wait till im there but no its gonna take me forevaaaaaa :)

Well done! Us mad old bats have got this slimming thing sussed. (I can't give you rep, it won't let me...We're a bit of a mutual admiration society it seems). :D

OMG Judi, you only have 16lbs to go, 8 weeks and you could - no, will be there, maybe even sooner. Its fantastic and I am so happy for you. You have been one of those people who have hungered (sorry for the pun) for your goal so much that you haven't piddled about with bad weeks or let things get in your way. I admire you so much for that and you deserve all the happiness this is bringing you. You go girl!
What an insperation to the rest of us you are, and if we all have your relentless attitude to attaining our goals, we too will be feeling the pride and happiness you are. Keep up the brilliant work Judi.
Love Carolyne xxxxx

Thanks for all your wonderful comments girls! I really appreciate it.( I did fanny around for a couple of weeks tho, but you delivered the kick up the bum to get me going again! and thanks for that too!)

Back