ProPoints This is the year!

Hun, I know the feeling!!!I try to point everything even the blow outs. Having said that I very recently gave up the grog. I'm falling down on the exercise though. Hard to stay motivated all the time. I gained a new walking partner on a Monday nights though. So that helps. I'm thinking about 'slow jogging' to shift the pounds. Off to buy an i pod on Thursday and see what happens from there. I've three weeks left to squeeze myself into a 'little' black dress, that's not fitting me at all at the moment. But I'm planning on exercising everyday for three whole weeks and if that doesn't do it....well...I give up!!!

Hun, I know the feeling!!!I try to point everything even the blow outs. Having said that I very recently gave up the grog. I'm falling down on the exercise though. Hard to stay motivated all the time. I gained a new walking partner on a Monday nights though. So that helps. I'm thinking about 'slow jogging' to shift the pounds. Off to buy an i pod on Thursday and see what happens from there. I've three weeks left to squeeze myself into a 'little' black dress, that's not fitting me at all at the moment. But I'm planning on exercising everyday for three whole weeks and if that doesn't do it....well...I give up!!!

i need to start doing more exercise although i do lots of walkin with the pram!
dont give up!! stay positive
u can do it xx

Thanks hun, wasn't sure if your pps included b/feeding as didn't want to be eating too many pps!

Going start today! How are you and Amelia? X

good luck.
we are fine thanks she gettin so big
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427284325.430288.jpg

Well done on your loss.
And your daughter is so cute xx

why do i keep going off track and thinkin i can eat what the hell i want but then lookin at my flab n hating it and feeling horrible :(
we arent goin abroad now we have just booked for go to devon for 4 days in june,

seriously need help!

Back