ProPoints This is the year!

Subscribing hon. :)
Yep its been quiet on here for a while now. But as its been said, it'll pick up in next week or two with classes going back and people goin back to work. :)
Thanks for food pic post. Great to get new ideas. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Also sorry youre not feeling great. Hope it passes. :(

Yep its been quiet on here for a while now. But as its been said, it'll pick up in next week or two with classes going back and people goin back to work. :)

welcome hun, it has picked up a little actually compared to end of dec so i think u may be right! give it a couple of weeks...
sw forums just seem to be so busy compared to ww! x

boredom is kicking in!! "/
the thing is i have so much housework/ironin to do etc could even take xmas decors down but im just sittin on my ass with no motivation!
someone give me a good kick please

Giant kick comin from over here. Get up and have a shower. Put on comfy clothes and hit the house work. Start with something you wont mind doing amd youll get into the flow alright. :)

not very good! hurtin to swallow to the point when im pulling faces lol!! all ive had today so far is a cuppa! might attempt a cuppa soup for dinner or somethin! how r u x

You poor thing :( sounds awful
I'm alright just went for a 4 mile walk. My legs are in shock haha

well i did it!
put the tunes on and tidied bedroom, changed bed, then sorted spare room out (junk room) filled 2 bags of rubbish and bins have only just been emptied! took down xmas decors and other half put em all up loft! stopped for a breather now and summat to eat as i havent had anythin yet!
having tomatoes on toast n then gonna hoover wash up and have a soak in the bath :)
feel better now ive got off my fat ass n done something!!
cheers for the kick hun ;) x

decided im going back to the gym monday too :)
3 days a week..as im doin race for life this year so need to get fit!

Go u shez. I took all mine down this mornin 2. Dont think il be doin sw it seems 2 much of a faff and seems quite expensive. Just guna cut down me thinks. Its wi 2moz and i dont think ive dun great coz ive been a pig this week.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Go u shez. I took all mine down this mornin 2. Dont think il be doin sw it seems 2 much of a faff and seems quite expensive. Just guna cut down me thinks. Its wi 2moz and i dont think ive dun great coz ive been a pig this week.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well u know what they say... get weighed and start a fresh :) x

been having a browse for some different meal ideas so thought id share some with u :)

How does the Weight Watchers ProPoints plan work? - goodtoknow

View attachment 118036
Those look great and not high in points at all.

thx hun will look for ur diary too x
Thanks! Yay, i now have a follower hahah.

Very true, people will be back in the rhythm of real life and new years resolutions :)

they have some good low pp meal ideas dont they!? as i struggle to think of different ideas all the time!! so thought they were quite good :) n so shared em with my minis!!

There lovely ideas I tend to eat the same things so it's nice to see fresh ideas. Wow you've been busy, that's great though more calories burnt :)

well yeah me too but i get bored easily so nice to have somethin like that to click on for ideas :)
i know i felt better afterwards n house looks all clean but rather bare now xmas decors are down!!!

Back