ProPoints This is the year!

We can both do it. We WILL see a loss by Friday. :) x

Wow, that's not very much at all! Busy day???

yeah went to argos to get scales n then called to moms n then took her to asda n farmfoods n when i got back it was like 4 o clock so decided to wait for my dinner!! x

yeah went to argos to get scales n then called to moms n then took her to asda n farmfoods n when i got back it was like 4 o clock so decided to wait for my dinner!! x

Well your dinner does sound yum! :) x

plus the garlic bread!!! oops

n tomoro iv treated myself to a pizza from asda! but it is my last treat night :) then sunday i shall make a roast x

plus the garlic bread!!! oops

n tomoro iv treated myself to a pizza from asda! but it is my last treat night :) then sunday i shall make a roast x

Oh well you have to have garlic bread... :)
Not a huge pizza fan unless its proper Italian restaurant pizza. That makes me sound like an awful snob but I don't go out much so its not like it happens very often! :) Though I do have a few that I go on offer in the freezer, cut into quarters so more reasonable pp if I put with salads... :)
Oh I love a good roast.... might make one myself on Sunday if I take meat out of freezer tomorrow morn before work..... :) x

Oh well you have to have garlic bread... :)
Not a huge pizza fan unless its proper Italian restaurant pizza. That makes me sound like an awful snob but I don't go out much so its not like it happens very often! :) Though I do have a few that I go on offer in the freezer, cut into quarters so more reasonable pp if I put with salads... :)
Oh I love a good roast.... might make one myself on Sunday if I take meat out of freezer tomorrow morn before work..... :) x

thats what i should do but put a pizza infront of me n i aint interested in the salad!
unless i go to pizza hut on work lunch i have the buffet n i tend to have 2 slices of pizza b bulk plate with salad!!

ive got a pork loin steak or pork chops "/ hmmmm

Oh I love pork steak with stuffing. Yum! :)
It'll either be that or a roast chicken. Which ever comes to me first when I open the freezer! Its so full, its a good idea to take something out of it! :)
Plus its only me, so ill get sunday evening, Monday lunch and dinner out of it aswel! :) x

Oh I love pork steak with stuffing. Yum! :)
It'll either be that or a roast chicken. Which ever comes to me first when I open the freezer! Its so full, its a good idea to take something out of it! :)
Plus its only me, so ill get sunday evening, Monday lunch and dinner out of it aswel! :) x

well thats decided that one!
i shall get the pork out, n whatevers left will make a dinner out of it tues as well :) good one x

well thats decided that one!
i shall get the pork out, n whatevers left will make a dinner out of it tues as well :) good one x

Hehe.... Glad to be of assistance! :) x

yum yum my spag bol was very delish!
am lookin forward to my last 2 unpointed days before i get back on it monday!!
tomoro consists of a sausage n bacon baguette n then pizza on the night!
sunday will be a pork dinner with lotsa veg! n the rest of the pork will go towards a dinner on tues :) (thanks to brona)
cant actually wait to get back on the wagon :)

my first goal is to lose a stone n get to 11.9

then 10.9 afterwards :) x

Sounds good hon. What happened to Monday? cook pork Sunday, have left overs Tuesday? :)

Great goal. You'll get there in no time. :)

Off plan days can be nice but it is nice to be back in the rhythm isnt it. I am officially restarting on Monday, just decided, too much going out for dinner etc this last weekend. Hard to avoid. :/

Good luck getting back on monday!

Off plan days can be nice but it is nice to be back in the rhythm isnt it. I am officially restarting on Monday, just decided, too much going out for dinner etc this last weekend. Hard to avoid. :/

Good luck getting back on monday!

same to you then! :) x

morning all :)
had a crap nights sleep! dont ask me why i was on here at 3.10am this morn! just could not sleep then think i dozed off again gettin on for 6!

having my morning cuppa n then my plan is to go and get some new gym wear for monday :)
i have joggers and hoodies but i want leggings n a longline jacket this time lol

then for lunch im looking forward to my bacon n sausage on tiger baguette :p

hope u all have a good day!! x

Back