ProPoints This is the year!

morning all :)
had a crap nights sleep! dont ask me why i was on here at 3.10am this morn! just could not sleep then think i dozed off again gettin on for 6!

having my morning cuppa n then my plan is to go and get some new gym wear for monday :)
i have joggers and hoodies but i want leggings n a longline jacket this time lol

then for lunch im looking forward to my bacon n sausage on tiger baguette :p

hope u all have a good day!! x

Yum lunch sounds lovely! I'm a big pizza fan too, it's my downfall. Especially pepperoni! Or bbq chicken lol. Enjoy your day x

my sausage n bacon are cooking nicely :p
i love a good pizza but ive started to just have veggie! i do like bbq chicken but not a fan of the pepperoni or spicy beef or ham etc, i like it colourful from peppers sweetcorn etc :)

went to tesco purchased a long zip up jacket for gym monday :)
and treated myself to some new boots!
and a diary so i can write weight in, new food pps n track things properly!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388839404.469151.jpg

all set and ready to roll :D

Sounds like youa re ready to go. Baguette sounds nice, :) I have a lot of workout tops but no pants, its weird. I wonder why that is haha,

my sausage n bacon are cooking nicely :p
i love a good pizza but ive started to just have veggie! i do like bbq chicken but not a fan of the pepperoni or spicy beef or ham etc, i like it colourful from peppers sweetcorn etc :)

Thats why I like bbq chicken that always has veg on it x

Oh that is a fab tip, i dont use weightwatchers UK I am Dutch and use the Dutch website but the pp are the same. :)

My food log for today is full I'm within points used 1 of my weeklies I'm think can I loose weight on this. Seems wrong some how.
Going to subscribe to your diary for motivation

from fat to skinny jeans

Hey shez how u doing hun. Just dusted off my ww books again coz ive booked a all inclusive hol today for the end of june! I want to get a stone off now instead of ten pound. Ive neva in my life worn a bikini and im thinkin if i get a stone off i mite just get away with it.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

because i think a roast dinner sun and mon are too close together hehe. x

Ah I see. Thought you'd lost a day. ;)

went to tesco purchased a long zip up jacket for gym monday :)
and treated myself to some new boots!
and a diary so i can write weight in, new food pps n track things properly!

View attachment 118379

all set and ready to roll :D

Hey hon,
Day sounds yum and very productive. All set for monday then. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey shez how u doing hun. Just dusted off my ww books again coz ive booked a all inclusive hol today for the end of june! I want to get a stone off now instead of ten pound. Ive neva in my life worn a bikini and im thinkin if i get a stone off i mite just get away with it.x

aww wow well done for dustin em off :)
good one hun look forward to seein ur progress!
where u goin on hols? cant wait
to book mine :) x

aww wow well done for dustin em off :)
good one hun look forward to seein ur progress!
where u goin on hols? cant wait
to book mine :) x

We r goin to salou hun im lookin 4ward to it i havent had a hol in 6 years! I mean business shez im guna get cracked on. Im stickin to vintage tho.x

We r goin to salou hun im lookin 4ward to it i havent had a hol in 6 years! I mean business shez im guna get cracked on. Im stickin to vintage tho.x

ahh very nice :)
i been on holiday every year since i was in my moms tum.
was lucky to have one last year as we moved in house feb but still managed a week in turkey where i normally go
for 2..
hopin to book in advance again this year now wem straight :)
ohh ur duin vintage again then... well good luck anyway glad ur back!! x

Ah I see. Thought you'd lost a day. ;)

Hey hon,
Day sounds yum and very productive. All set for monday then. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

im set and ready to roll brona - bring on monday! just hope it lasts for as long as id like!!!!

ahh very nice :)
i been on holiday every year since i was in my moms tum.
was lucky to have one last year as we moved in house feb but still managed a week in turkey where i normally go
for 2..
hopin to book in advance again this year now wem straight :)
ohh ur duin vintage again then... well good luck anyway glad ur back!! x

Lucky girl shez. Yep doin vintage i just cant get on with pp. Fresh start 2moz i actualy cant wait. R u luckin 4ward to monday.x

Lucky girl shez. Yep doin vintage i just cant get on with pp. Fresh start 2moz i actualy cant wait. R u luckin 4ward to monday.x

i am hun :)
cant wait to actually point again n eat healthy!
wel stick to what u know xx

Back