ProPoints This is the year!

i need some more plates too! x

When I donated my last dinner service to the charity shop, I don't think the mugs had ever been used! X

When I donated my last dinner service to the charity shop, I don't think the mugs had ever been used! X

I HATE that all the best dinner plate sets come with mugs u don't need and they are always small mugs too!!!

I've got a very special set of mugs which have matching coasters so I use those! I don't have hot drinks with meals so don't need my mugs to match my dinner set ! X

heya hunni... im ok thanks just tired - how r u? xx

I fine thanks, looking forward to treats! Hope you are managing to put feet up now and again xx

View attachment 140988

my pregnant cat
as exhausted as me!!

Bless :)

Cookies n Cream Kit Kats are amazing! I stocked up in Sainsburys today as they were on offer for £1 and I had a coupon and so I got two packs for free! X

Omg, something else to go on my list haha!

i loooove white choc tho :p
tonight for puddin i have got a blueberry muffin! lookin forward to it haha

Ooh my favourite pud. How many points in one of those large ones? Might be an idea for a special weekend treat.

Not something else for the list! That list is gonna be a journal soon! X

Evening.

Ur cat looks like my Topsy, couldn't let ours have kittens, wouldn't b able 2 part wi them!!

I luv cookie & cream kit last, def my biccy of choice tho I was impressed wi the white aero biscuit.

It's bn raining here most day too, I was out running in it, quite nice actually as not cold. I don't nd 2 worry bout changing shoes, my office in a workshop so permanently in safety boots!!!

Njoy rest nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning

Hope u have a gd day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

How was your day Shez? X

hey girlies -
im good thanks today was fine :) mainly because the suns shining and the day went slightly faster than yesterday! ha

tonight i go to my aunties and will be havin home made chilli con carne, rice and a garlic flat bread to share :)

hows everyone? x

hey girlies - im good thanks today was fine :) mainly because the suns shining and the day went slightly faster than yesterday! ha tonight i go to my aunties and will be havin home made chilli con carne, rice and a garlic flat bread to share :) hows everyone? x

Mmmmmmmm that sounds so yummy! I loveeeeeeee garlic flat bread! X

me tooooo :p am actually looking forward to a meal for a change ha! i enjoyed my lamb chop dinner last night tho was delish!

Sounds as though your appetite is coming back so that's good news for you and the bubba :) x

yup ;D its a lovely evening here, still 17! whats weather been like today? xx

Still 21 Degrees! Much more to my liking! X

yeah gonna be even warmer tmoro :) then the downfall - crappy rainy weekend boooooooooo

I'm going to watch someone doing a 10km charity race on Saturday! That's gonna be fun, not! X

Back