ProPoints This is the year!

just got back, 250 calories burnt at the gym! its like a chore but i actually feel better after ive been :)
3 litres of water downed today! i have been forwards n backwards to the toilet all day so im sure ive burnt more cals than that ;) haha

bfast - cuppa 2, lunch - soup - 5
snacks - raisins 2, pear, orange and ww yog 1
for dinner tonight im having hot and spicy breaded chicken with potato crunchies and salad with mayo - 13

7 points left :)
had a very good day today actually! just hope i keep it up until about 9 when i plan on gettin in bed for an early night!

Hey Hun, great day- well done for going to the gym and food sounds lovely x

Yous are doing fab with water today!! I'm going to drink a litre after weigh in lol!!

Dinner sounds yum shez what are potato crunchies? Cx

thanks all, just had a shower n got my pjs on n im actually feeling empty now! have to dip into the rice cakes or pick at the salad while im chopping it :)

potato crunchies are these

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389030676.282054.jpg

something different to chips :)

Well done on your first day shez your doing brill. Im sick of runnin to the loo aswel! Them potato crunchies look yummy im guna have to look out for them.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

so ive picked at cherry tomatoes and peppers, and decided im hungry iv got 7 points left so im havin 2 chickens as they are 6 each but only quite small so ive got the points may as well use them x

just got back, 250 calories burnt at the gym! its like a chore but i actually feel better after ive been :) 3 litres of water downed today! i have been forwards n backwards to the toilet all day so im sure ive burnt more cals than that ;) haha bfast - cuppa 2, lunch - soup - 5 snacks - raisins 2, pear, orange and ww yog 1 for dinner tonight im having hot and spicy breaded chicken with potato crunchies and salad with mayo - 13 7 points left :) had a very good day today actually! just hope i keep it up until about 9 when i plan on gettin in bed for an early night!

Well done you, a definite day on plan there!! X

its because the other half was late gettin back, which delayed dinner! didnt wanna put it in too early cus the chicken would have gone dry!
but im always extra hungry when ive been to the gym n just wanna eat everythin in sight! x

yum yum wolfed it down!
was delish... :)

so tomoro will look abit like this -
bfast - cuppa 2
lunch - soup 5 fruit n ww yog 1
dinner - breaded fish 6 mash 6 lotsa veg 2 and parsley sauce 1
snacks - more fruit

yum yum wolfed it down!
was delish... :)

so tomoro will look abit like this -
bfast - cuppa 2
lunch - soup 5 fruit n ww yog 1
dinner - breaded fish 6 mash 6 lotsa veg 2 and parsley sauce 1
snacks - more fruit

I love parsly sauce but nobody else does so dont buy it that much. How u feeling after your first fab day.x

I love parsly sauce but nobody else does so dont buy it that much. How u feeling after your first fab day.x

i feel good :)
glad to be back on the wagon!
fancying something sweet tho now already! may have to make do with an options hot choc with my last point!!!
hows ur day been x

i feel good :)
glad to be back on the wagon!
fancying something sweet tho now already! may have to make do with an options hot choc with my last point!!!
hows ur day been x

Realy gud hun thanx. Glad to have my routine bak haha. I was getin peckish but ive found that extra strong mints take the cravings away so happy days.x:)

Realy gud hun thanx. Glad to have my routine bak haha. I was getin peckish but ive found that extra strong mints take the cravings away so happy days.x:)

well im cold too so hopin the hot choc will kill 2 birds with one stone..
then gonna get in bed and find sumat half decent to watch on tele!
hopin i fall asleep early tonight, last night was a joke!! x

Oh they look nice! Especially with some flavour too! We only got Iceland last month, we had the frozen cod pieces from there tonight, there's no batter or anything on them! They were lovely, I put a little chilli sauce on mine lol! Cx

Back