ProPoints This is the year!

well im cold too so hopin the hot choc will kill 2 birds with one stone..
then gonna get in bed and find sumat half decent to watch on tele!
hopin i fall asleep early tonight, last night was a joke!! x

It was for me 2. Im guna watch benefit street at 9 on chanel 4 it luks gud. Im already in bed all toastie and warm.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh they look nice! Especially with some flavour too! We only got Iceland last month, we had the frozen cod pieces from there tonight, there's no batter or anything on them! They were lovely, I put a little chilli sauce on mine lol! Cx

i loveeeee iceland :) i also like their cheese n onion potato mccoys instead of chips for a change x

It was for me 2. Im guna watch benefit street at 9 on chanel 4 it luks gud. Im already in bed all toastie and warm.x

im going to watch that too :) saw it advertised looks good! ive got my hot choc, watchin rest of corrie n im goin up the wooden hill too x

really haha, i hope this prog dont annoy me too much! some ppl make me sick x

I mean wtf! Just coz your on benefits doesnt mean u have to live like that. Have u seen the state!x

I'd love to know how they do it and get so much? I work and have two children on my own, pay school dinners pay a mortgage and childcare! Same time think I'd be bored not working lol!

I'm watching big bro oh my lively bunch lol! Cx

I'd love to know how they do it and get so much? I work and have two children on my own, pay school dinners pay a mortgage and childcare! Same time think I'd be bored not working lol!

I'm watching big bro oh my lively bunch lol! Cx

yet they moan they dont get enuf so have to shoplift! Im guna have to catch up wit big bro 2moz i watched last nite with dappy and his big willy haha.x

Think i mite hide u no cud do sum damage with that haha.x

What kind of show is it? By the name I would guess about people on benefits?

Mornin hun. Did u sleep any better last nite?x

i did thank you hun :)
nodded off not long after that stupid programme!! lol
was still tired when i woke up
this mornin tho, how are you xx

Back