ProPoints This is the year!

i did thank you hun :)
nodded off not long after that stupid programme!! lol
was still tired when i woke up
this mornin tho, how are you xx

It was shocking wasnt it but il have to watch it next week haha. Nope anutha crap nite 4 me so hope 2nites better. Been doing loads of cleaning 2day and movin stuff around i get sick of looking at things in the same place all the time! Foods going good and im drinkin loads of water. Hows your day goin.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I watched it too, what s bunch of tramps! It makes me angry knowing people like that think they deserve our taxes. I know not everyone on benefits is like that at all but there are still enough of them around. Grr

It was shocking wasnt it but il have to watch it next week haha. Nope anutha crap nite 4 me so hope 2nites better. Been doing loads of cleaning 2day and movin stuff around i get sick of looking at things in the same place all the time! Foods going good and im drinkin loads of water. Hows your day goin.x

i prob will watch it too haha
well thats good hun :)
ive come home from work had a little tidy n put a wash on, drank 3 litres again today woooo!!!

I watched it too, what s bunch of tramps! It makes me angry knowing people like that think they deserve our taxes. I know not everyone on benefits is like that at all but there are still enough of them around. Grr

so true!!!
i was sittin there mouthin at them haha

ive had a good day again today :)

3 litres of water downed!!

bfast - cuppa 2
lunch - big soup 6, ww yog 1, orange, pear
snacks - apple
dinner tonight is going to be fish mash veg and parsley sauce 15
total - 24

6 left!!

had a snack which im pointing at 3,

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389116507.679234.jpg

paprika rice cake with a layer of sweet chilli sauce and a tbsp of cottage cheese :) yum!

Hey hon. Hope your day went ok.
That programme sounds like it would make me so cross!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i prob will watch it too haha
well thats good hun :)
ive come home from work had a little tidy n put a wash on, drank 3 litres again today woooo!!!

Go u with the water:) made lasagne for tea 2nite had it with salad and it was yummy. Im guna watch that weight loss ward 2nite.x

Go u with the water:) made lasagne for tea 2nite had it with salad and it was yummy. Im guna watch that weight loss ward 2nite.x

yum yum i fancy a nice lasagne but cba to make one when i get back from work lol!
ohh whats that about??

yum yum i fancy a nice lasagne but cba to make one when i get back from work lol!
ohh whats that about??

From what i can remember from last series they go into hospital and have to stay on a strict diet. Its gud u shud watch it. Its on at 8 on itv. Im hungry!x

From what i can remember from last series they go into hospital and have to stay on a strict diet. Its gud u shud watch it. Its on at 8 on itv. Im hungry!x

okay will have a butchers, what u had
for dinner x

Lasagne hun. Yours luks nice. Just made a cream cracker with phily and jam!x

o yeah u only told me about 20 mins ago... durrrrrr!! lol sorry...
enjoy ur snack, i got no points left n fancy somethin sweet "/
aunti flos due a visit any day!

o yeah u only told me about 20 mins ago... durrrrrr!! lol sorry...
enjoy ur snack, i got no points left n fancy somethin sweet "/
aunti flos due a visit any day!

Aunti flos here 4 me and im fighting the need to eat big time. U have weeklies tho dont u.x

Aunti flos here 4 me and im fighting the need to eat big time. U have weeklies tho dont u.x

well i weighed on fri but didnt actually start til mon so id say i used all them the weekend "/
was tryin to stick to weeklies until i weigh fri!!

well i weighed on fri but didnt actually start til mon so id say i used all them the weekend "/
was tryin to stick to weeklies until i weigh fri!!

Ah i get u. Well think we wil just have to sufer the hunger 2nite then hun.x

Back