ProPoints This is the year!

How come Hun? If you don't mind me asking. Just a choice? Or health related?

I'm very blessed to have one of each and hubby and I made the decision that we would stop there. I also had a few health issues on my last pregnancy and I really don't think my body would cope with another pregnancy so hubby had the snip! I always would of stopped at 2 babies anyway but I think it's just the realisation that I will never have that feeling of being pregnant again. So make sure u both enjoy every second of it because before u know it your baby will be here xx

good evening girlies

well ive just got a faint headache and had it all day - woke up with it but i had a good nights sleep and thankfully the dizzyness and sicky feeling went!!

ive had a very busy day at work and then chose to stay over after work to get some of my level 4 folder done
- came home and continued this! managed to complete 1 task (assignment) out of 8, 6 pages long!

chopped salad and put tea on - just waiting for it to finish now and i can eat it and relax although not that hungry

todays food -
bfast - crunchy nut cornflakes
lunch - ham salad sandwich, crisps, orange, skinny cappucino muller light (someone brought me the yoghurt at work and i thought it was delish!!)
dinner - chicken salad with curly fries and sauces

Hope your feeling better sweetie!! Get some rest! Drink lots of water!!
I got very dizzy inbetween 12 and 16 weeks. I've always had low blood pressure, well the lower end of normal. Mine dropped even lower. It might be worth getting it checked of your still feel similar tomorrow.

And in regards to 3d scan, we had one and it cost £90. Included a DVD to watch at home, plus photos etc. it was brilliant, who knows if it will look like our baby, but it is our baby and we enjoyed it. The happiness we both felt at the 12 weeks and 20 week scan is priceless. On cloud 9 for so long afterwards. So we didn't mind paying to feel that way again with an extra scan. It's obviously not essential, but I can't tell you how many times I've wasted £90 on an outfit I've worn once or an overpriced meal, or an overpriced hotel room. So to me the feeling it have us was worth so much more than all them other things.

Plus they confirmed she was a she :)

yeah i still havent been put off the idea - i do still want one :D not bothered about the price, i want the experience and i want to confirm the gender too!
like u say it IS my baby whether it comes out and looks different lol xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404156588.476229.jpg

it was - very tasty!!
although my mouth was on fire for about half an hour afterwards bcus of the sweet chilli sauce i had and im sure the hot and spicy chicken breast steaks from iceland get hotter!!! lol x

I love sweet chilli sauce! My favourite thing. I put it in a lot of stuff :)

All looking good Hun! :)

Glad you were feeling better yesterday hun.

Ooh, your tea did look yummy!

Those cappuccino muller are gorgeous aren't they? Am hoping they will carry on with those.

I tried the orange aero mousse last night and omg they are heaven! I could have eaten the whole blummin pack and had to stop myself :D

Have a great day xx

they are i will have to get some!!
i actually havent even tried the orange ones yet and still have a full pack in fridge - its bcus i tried the white ones first which i didnt rate, then i tried the mint ones which i loved and am still yet to try the orange ones - maybe tonight! :p

todays food -
bfast crunchy nut cornflakes and glass of fruit juice
lunch - ham salad sandwich crisps strawberrys and a kit kat chunky
dinner - breaded cod fillet with math veg and parsley sauce

Back