ProPoints This is the year!

feeling better today after a nights sleep! was good for nothin yesterday!
ive not gone into work today due to door fitter and landlord coming out!
food for past 2 days very little and what i have eaten hasnt been healthy!

View attachment 145168

found something in the end!

You look lovely and glad you had a good night!

had a really good night last night -
until we got home and someone had attempted to rob the house
got home to 2 police officers, alarm goin off and all lights on!!
they booted the door off, and alarm went straight off and luckily scared them off so didnt take anythin!

no evidence of fingerprints or anythin
tho

its really knocked me about, had 2 hours sleep last night, so tired

Omg hun, I so sorry you got back to find that, it must really have shaken you up as I know it would me. Hugs xx

feeling better today after a nights sleep! was good for nothin yesterday!
ive not gone into work today due to door fitter and landlord coming out!
food for past 2 days very little and what i have eaten hasnt been healthy!

Glad you managed some sleep. There are some evil b's out there hun, makes me livid! Hope you ok xx

aw hun what a weekend! take good care of yourself, you and baby need to rest and who cares what you eat as long as you eat! enjoy rest of your day off cx

thank u for ur kind comments :)
they came out to measure door today but said will be fitted towards the end of week!
iv had a clean and done some washin and now chilling until shower and dinner, feel a bit more relaxed today
todays food -
tomato snaps, cuppa soup and a mini cheese and tomato pizza from asda (only 5 points btw)
dinner tonight will be a minced beef crispy pancake with a handful of chips and gravy

Oh no that's awful! Great the alarm worked tho, saved you the hassle of having things taken.

And you look lovely :)

When I was in the early stages of pregnancy I remember being knackered and forgetting the alarm code. It was so loud and my husband for an instant message to tell him it had been set off. So it was a good test. So great yours worked!! I'd hate to have my stuff stolen. Least landlord/insurance will cover the door

You feel okay now?

Oh no that's awful! Great the alarm worked tho, saved you the hassle of having things taken.

And you look lovely :)

When I was in the early stages of pregnancy I remember being knackered and forgetting the alarm code. It was so loud and my husband for an instant message to tell him it had been set off. So it was a good test. So great yours worked!! I'd hate to have my stuff stolen. Least landlord/insurance will cover the door

You feel okay now?

thanks hun - its just the thought of our privacy being invaded but it could have been worse if theyd taken things! thank god for house alarms and one neigbour - she was only one who phoned police n came out n we live in a culdesac with 9 other houses!
im ok now ye thanks x

i typed in the nutritional info for 2
pancakes
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404756899.836834.jpg

and it came up 5pp, then halfed it and it came up 2pp for one x

morning all :)
breakfast at my mums before i go for my downs syndrome blood tests!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404893692.735213.jpg

cappucino and a bacon sarnie!

its gone quiet on here again lately!

thanks ladies -
wasnt it there long (makes a change)
if high risk they phone me within a week if low risk i gt a letter within 3 weeks!
nxt appointment is next friday 18th, and hopefully will get to hear the heartbeat :D x

Back