ProPoints This is the year!

Evening

Btr 2 get some colour here 1st, less chance burning!!

Not sure where wanting 2 go, somewhere cheap & cheerful as paying off some debts & trying 2 get work done in & around house!!

Wot u bn up 2 2day? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

ohh lovely :) anywhere is better than nowhere! a break is always needed!

last couple of days ive been cleaning and repainting dining room - its amazing how dirty it gets!
yesterday i went to primark to get laat of holiday stuff! think im all ready now, toms the nightmare he hardly has anything! last minute job! x

yawn yawn yawn!
starting to feel very tired around 3/4 o clock! everyday!!
mind ya i have worked hard again in this damn house again today lol how the hell it gets so messy when there is only 2 of us i will never know!
done top to bottom again! and now puttin my feet up for half hour before i put tonights dinner in the oven!
prepared a pasta bake yesterday for tonight, it contains...
bacon bits, onion, peas, sweetcorn, green beans, bits of ham, pasta and a cheese and bacon sauce! sprinkled with grated cheese :).
may serve it with a side salad?
x

il be 19 weeks on wednesday! x

Ooo nearly scan time. I remember it took agea to get to 20 weeks but after that it has flown by.

Pasta bake sounds great, salad is a good option to go with it too :)
Lighter option as pasta can be heavy sometimes :)

Ooo nearly scan time. I remember it took agea to get to 20 weeks but after that it has flown by.

Pasta bake sounds great, salad is a good option to go with it too :)
Lighter option as pasta can be heavy sometimes :)

yeah this time next week i should know what im having hopefully!!!!!!!
hope the little bugga hasnt got "its" legs crossed ;)

i think it took ages to get to first scan - n since iv told everyone, the second scan has come round so fast!!

salad it is ;) x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407178547.835055.jpg

Looks tasty !!

You have a preference or don't mind? I was convinced I was having a boy. Then when I found out girl I was quite shocked. Felt like more responsibility on me....bringing up a girl. But we just wanted a healthy baby and didn't mind sex. Husband still looks at boys clothes in tesco haha!!

I had a relaxing day today, baby been really quiet. Hardly any movement. If I touch her bum she moves. Anyway I looked up online whether less movement is normal and it can be as there is less room. Baby centre said to have a cold drink of water and lay on side and count movements. After 5mins I knew she was fine. She's gone nuts. She must have been relaxing with me and is p***ed I'm waking her lol

haha awww bless! yeah i read that somewhere about drinkin a cold drink and wakin them up :) bless - i havent felt any movements yet really! but think this is normal up until 20 weeks for first baby?

dinner was actually very tasty - i really enjoyed it! :)

im not fussed what i have as long as its healthy :) obv i love lookin at the girl clothes as they are so pretty and i think theres so much more of a choice compared to the boys!
but my sister went to see a clairvoyant before i knew i was preg and she said i was having a boy! so everyone believes this lol - well she has a 50% chance of bein right eh?
and then other ppl are like i think ur having a girl - ur bumps all front, lol let them keep guessing! one more week! x

Pud sounds yummy. I'm having banana and custard for mine.

Bet you can't wait to find out whether you're having a boy or girl!

mmmm havent had narna n custard for ages!! :p
im goin thru a strawberry phase at the moment tho!

i kno hun im really excited :D x

With the movements I don't think anything is normal. We are all different. I felt movements from about 17/18 weeks but didn't see my belly move until about 22 weeks. Then 25 weeks was when my husband could feel it.

But it depends on a lot of things.

Good luck with scan. 20 week one is amazing, you can see so much!! And hopefully the sex :)

With the movements I don't think anything is normal. We are all different. I felt movements from about 17/18 weeks but didn't see my belly move until about 22 weeks. Then 25 weeks was when my husband could feel it.

But it depends on a lot of things.

Good luck with scan. 20 week one is amazing, you can see so much!! And hopefully the sex :)

thx hun :) x

and for pudding!

merangue nest with strawberries and yoghurt... yum!

forgot to take pic!

Oooo I love this dessert :)
I love it with WW thick country cream for 1 pp. :p

Morning, I was going 2 buy meringue nests other day but decided against it. Did buy Greek yog & F&H yog so nd 2 use that b4 goes off.

Thot of seeing baby moving freaks me out. My SIL's whole belly used 2 move when she was close 2 full term, made me feel sick!! I am not maternal & do not want children so that may b y!!!

Have a good day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back