this is very hard...

bunnycd

Having a bad day, last night went to fridge and saw bacon then opened bread bin and saw bread! So I had an extra shake instead and did not cook the bacon. Felt sick last night then today I just feel staving. I have been on SS since Sat (day 5) will the hunger go away. More water helps but only for half an hour. Does anyone know what to do to make this hunder go away?

Try splitting packs into 2 meals. I use 1/2 a vanilla pack as milk and have as a large hot cup of coffee. I have one at morning break then 1 in the afternoon. Sees me through the day.

You should feel so proud of yourself, staying away from the bacon and bread:D Well done.

The hunger does go away eventually, and the drinking water does help. All I can suggest is distraction, distraction, distraction.

Find something to occupy your mind so that you aren't thinking about how hungry you feel. I tend to read a book, watch a dvd, take the dog for a walk, have a long bath and if that doesn't work...go to bed! I am on my second week and last night my H2B cooked steak and I wasn't bothered at all. (I do drink approx 5 - 6 litres per day though)

8lbs preparation week is a fantastic loss, you must feel so motivated:)

If you ever feel the need to go to the bread bin, jump on here first...there will always be someone to help you:p

I hope you feel better soon

Thanks to you both, for such motivation. I ordered a size 10 dress and it was on my doorstep a minute ago. Not sure it will still be in fashion in 6 months but I thought it would motivate me. I am chuffed that I lost 8lbs in prep week, especially as I was eating meals. Since Fri no loss so I think that has knocked my determination - but I am going to stick to it anyway. I am sure it will come off at some point.

Nothing is going in so it must come out. I was reading another post about diet coke and I had 2 galsses on Sat/Sun so I think it knocked me back. Good luck everyone.

Stick with it Elaine .... keep drinking the water - split your packs if you think that will help, keep occupied and very very soon you won't feel hungry and you'll be losing loads!!!!!

Coming on here is a great way of keeping busy - and before I know it I've lost half my morning, afternoon or evening (sometimes all three!!!)

Well done for avoiding the temptation. The only food I have banned from the house is bacon because I wasnt sure how Id cope with the smell of it. When my husband had a little moan I said how about giving up food for a few montha and he was soon quiet.

Im now on day 8 , day 6 was bad for me but since then Ive been nowhere near as hungry so in a few days things should be improving. Keep going.

x

Try splitting packs into 2 meals. I use 1/2 a vanilla pack as milk and have as a large hot cup of coffee. I have one at morning break then 1 in the afternoon. Sees me through the day.

ooohhh do you just spoon the powder into your coffee?? This is what is putting my o/h off the diet cause he loves his coffee too much

Back